- Rated 2 out of 5unfortunately extension isn't working suddenly. Getting error: "Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port"
OS Fedora 25 / Firefox 25
- Rated 4 out of 5gnome shell integration can't work in my arch linux
error massage :
Attempt to postMessage on disconnected portHello,
Did you installed native connector? Look to documentation  for more info.
If it will not work for you, then create new issue here  or here .
- Rated 1 out of 5Unfortunately not working on both of my Ubuntu machines (both running Firefox 52 and Ubuntu 16.10).
"Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port"
I have chrome-gnome-shell installed as per the instructions.Follow this instructions  and post output.
Preferably post output at .
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks, this offers a very smooth way to install gnome shell extensions via firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port.Hi, Edgar.
Did you installed native host messaging connector? You need to manually install manifest file. Take a look here: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=754316