- by Firefox user 15760230, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Why doesn't mozilla review this for security?
Update: It's just good practice to get it reviewed by mozilla. Also it's recommended to use TLS1.3 for extensions.gnome.org
- by Firefox user 13362736, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like this extension I use it , it's useful but since the last update of firefox to 70.0 (linux fedora) it's like the extension isn't installed but it is !!?? I always must install it and cannot use the site gnome shell extension to set my extensions installed.
- by Azam Alfans, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5i installed this on chrome too and making error timeout sync when launch two browser together. some extension uninstalled without confirmation. i uninstall one of this and everything back normal.
- by Joe, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It doesn't really work. I get this error message with a link to a documentation site that is not clear
Alhoewel de extensie Gnome-shell-integratie draait, wordt de platform-eigen hostconnector niet gedetecteerd. Ga naar documentatie voor instructies met betrekking tot het installeren van de connector.
- by Firefox user 12893649, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5unfortunately extension isn't working suddenly. Getting error: "Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port"
OS Fedora 25 / Firefox 25