- by Elix305, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5For some reason the gnome repo does not detect chrome-gnome-shell when opened on firefox, but works perfectly fine on chrome. Since the chrome-gnome-shell and repo are the same, I think the problem is with the Firefox extension. Also worth noting, the extension works fine before I switched to firefox 81 from 80-ubuntu (the one default-installed on 20.04.1)
- by cibergalo, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Tiene un buen mantenimiento, mejor que las extensiones que gestiona y, por cierto, con ella he podido desinstalar las que no funcionaban por error(que es lo que marca) o falta de puesta al dia.
Es de reconocer que Firefox va tan deprisa en mejoras que los constructores de extensiones están con la lengua afuera, y el zorro, corre que corre...
- by code_monk, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5it's a great idea with great potential, and with many features that work well and add awesome sauce, and it adds extensibility to my favourite desktop, but has bugs
Developer responseposted 3 years agoFeel free to open new issue at  or at  and I will try to fix bugs you mention.
- by Firefox user 11032464, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Error: Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port
Solution: Read the addon's description.
> You MUST install native connector for this extension to work
The package is called 'chrome-gnome-shell' but is needed for Firefox too. It seems to be a dependency for the addon to communicate with the gnome-shell.
- by agung, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5gnome shell integration can't work in my arch linux
error massage :
Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
Did you installed native connector? Look to documentation  for more info.
If it will not work for you, then create new issue here  or here .