- by Firefox user 14784338, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5The scan feature is extremely fast, the fastest from the extensions I've used of this nature thus far. However, the lack of a delete all or a checkbox system to make that part of the process faster makes this utterly useless unless you only have a handful of bookmarks. At which point, you could do everything this extension does manually anyway. To make matters, better or worse, when deleting a bookmark you have to manually confirm its deletion.
I don't know about other users, but the reason I need an extension like this is because my bookmarks are in the 10,000 range (actually used to be more like 50,000 but it got better). Because of this, not only is it important that the scan feature is reliable and relatively quick, but the ease of what comes next is also important.
- by Firefox user 16430703, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent extension - I've had many bookmarks for 10+ years or older. Extension quickly identified the ones no longer working - duplicates and redirects. My initial bookmark count was 2119 now 769. No problems whatsoever with the extension
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Good to detect broken links, and duplicates, but useless for organizing bookmarks. I didn't have any problem with the bookmarks analysis (almost 300 bookmarks checked quickly).
- by Firefox user 16369757, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5So ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!
- by Đặng Nhật Tín, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Tuyệt vời mấy cái bookmarks hồi xưa còn dùng http giờ dùng ứng dụng này sữa lỗi redirect link nhiều trang hiên tại lên https hay đổi tên thì sữa link rất tiện
- by Nunya, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well. Interface is easy to use.
The function of this Add-On is difficult to automate because testing all those sites mechanically is going to set off countermeasures. Plus, where cookies have been deleted, the client is going to recognize gateway portals as a failure to load.
I give it 5 stars, but I do recommend that you implement check boxes for batch whitelisting because you're always going to get a lot of false positives.
EDIT: I just noticed the filter boxes at the top of the tree. You might still simplify whitelisting, or allow filtering entries as you go. Still, no redundancies or procedural anomalies. 5/5