von Firefox-Benutzer 13059892, vor 5 Monaten
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
A must have extension for dealing with articles and reports you need for later. Save as a pdf and send it anywhere. Eliminate the clutter of sites that are trying to force you to to read their seondary content and ads.
- von alexX2, vor 23 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFor years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- von dkd, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI knew that some of the websites would figure out how to block this wonderful extension. They did. I save those to pocket which usually works.
I need paper copies sometimes for classes and can't get them now.
This extension works beautifully for capturing, sans ads, and printing. I love it.
- von Michael - Desert-Rat, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn outstanding extension. The new editing capability only improves PF&PDF. Easy to use with no hiccups (after the recent "fix"), not only is this extension a great addition to FF, but Support is very responsive and helpful.
- von Ben, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery helpful add-on, happy to use it frequently. One small request: please allow us to to change the automatic date reporting format (e.g. "Month(Text) Day, Year") instead of the US-centric dating format. I have to go in and manually change the date through the "Edit" function to make my PDFs internationally accessible. Thanks for reading and hopefully integrating this feedback.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16914113, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIf it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- von Kinkade, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenWe have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- von SilverFox, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDelete Button deletes images and texts from the screen, but they are remain in the PDF.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenOops! We have released a new version (4.3.0) which fixes that. Thank you for reporting it.
If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
Edit: We have fixed the issue separately at our PDF generation service now so that the bug fix is available in 4.2.0 also.