- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Rick216, před 3 měsíciIt's been a wonderful add-on, such a relief from those uber-annoying cookies notices. That said, I may end up looking for an alternative soon due to the acquisition by Avast, which has a sketchy record when it comes to protecting users' privacy after they acquire a company. (If not for that development, I would have given this five stars.) That said, I want to thank the developer, and can't possibly blame him for being unable to resist the monetary benefits of the acquisition. Anyone can be unhappy to see it acquired by Avast, but no one who has failed to make a donation for this wonderful add-on (as of the moment...) has a right to fault the developer for accepting the offer.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15946185, před 6 měsíciCan't work on many sites, like https://unity.cn/ and so on. I can't stand it so comment here. That's too frustrating.
All right. But most of the websites that show me cookie warning I'll just visit once. So it's a little embarrassing.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 6 měsíciunity.cn has never been reported. The extension can't get better unless users report when they see a missed cookie pop-up. There is the "report" link in extension menu, give it a go when you see a problem on some website :)
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele wally, před 7 měsíciIts works great on desktop, but can You do anything to help install it on android?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 7 měsíciIt used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Cool Bro, před 7 měsíciThe idea is great, but you can also add the I don't care about cookies list to uBlock Origin without installing this though. This does most of the addon's job, and you can block tracking cookies anyway.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele JustAnotherGeek, před 8 měsíciFacebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Alegria, před 9 měsíciIf you can make it compatible with the android app it would be cool. Also if you're able to make a "I don't care about your app" for the websites that give a pop-up about their app, I'd love itA separate Android app, no, sorry. But: the extension works in Android browsers that support extensions (like Kiwi).
It also works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
I have another extension called "No Thanks" that tries to block many other annoyances, including "switch to our app" toolbars. Warning: that one is not free.
Hope I helped a bit!
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele QuentinB, před 9 měsíciHi, and greatings for your amazing job !
Just a quick question. I am working for an enterprise, and i would like to manage whitelist easily for all my users (with script or something else).
I searched by myself but i did not found the storage location of whitelist (i just concluded that it was stored in firefox local storage)? Did i missed something ?
Thank you !
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele S.Akash, před rokemI wish there was more customization. For instance, I am fine with websites placing performance/statistic cookies, but just want to opt-out of tracking cookies.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele The GodFather, před rokemThanks for the great work.
I experienced many site breakages and it interrupts me in my work.
To prevent site breakages and go with the philosophy of not caring about cookies, I suggest a new feature, please add an option in settings to either:
1. auto accept all cookies notices
2. accept only required
3. auto deny all (hide notification if site breaks).
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Iain, před rokemExellent when it's working, but sometimes it works too well. On occasion, the cookie banner will be hidden, and it appears to also fail to make a selection to "accept" or "reject". What you will experience when this happens is clicking on a button will have no effect. I usually see this during a checkout process and clicking on the "proceed to card payment" button will have no action. You will then need to whitelist the domain or disable the extension. Not a problem for me, but using this extension does come with this caveat so installing it for other people may lead to a lot of frustration for them.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Strabisme, před rokemI don't understand if the extension checks everything to make it so we refuse the cookies or we accept them all ? Would be nice to tell us right away. I put 4 stars just for that, otherwise, great initiative.