- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Kozmos, před 2 měsícii love to use this extension on my desktop firefox but can you make it compatible with firefox on android? it would be much appreciated
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Rick216, před 7 měsíciIt's been a wonderful add-on, such a relief from those uber-annoying cookies notices. That said, I may end up looking for an alternative soon due to the acquisition by Avast, which has a sketchy record when it comes to protecting users' privacy after they acquire a company. (If not for that development, I would have given this five stars.) That said, I want to thank the developer, and can't possibly blame him for being unable to resist the monetary benefits of the acquisition. Anyone can be unhappy to see it acquired by Avast, but no one who has failed to make a donation for this wonderful add-on (as of the moment...) has a right to fault the developer for accepting the offer.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15946185, před 10 měsíciCan't work on many sites, like https://unity.cn/ and so on. I can't stand it so comment here. That's too frustrating.
All right. But most of the websites that show me cookie warning I'll just visit once. So it's a little embarrassing.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 10 měsíciunity.cn has never been reported. The extension can't get better unless users report when they see a missed cookie pop-up. There is the "report" link in extension menu, give it a go when you see a problem on some website :)
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele wally, před 10 měsíciIts works great on desktop, but can You do anything to help install it on android?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 10 měsíciIt used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele JustAnotherGeek, před rokemFacebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Alegria, před rokemIf you can make it compatible with the android app it would be cool. Also if you're able to make a "I don't care about your app" for the websites that give a pop-up about their app, I'd love itA separate Android app, no, sorry. But: the extension works in Android browsers that support extensions (like Kiwi).
It also works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
I have another extension called "No Thanks" that tries to block many other annoyances, including "switch to our app" toolbars. Warning: that one is not free.
Hope I helped a bit!
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele embolado, před rokemNot working on Instagram page. On facebook login page аdd-on affect TAB keyboard button, that allows me to move betwen Email & Password fields.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele QuentinB, před rokemHi, and greatings for your amazing job !
Just a quick question. I am working for an enterprise, and i would like to manage whitelist easily for all my users (with script or something else).
I searched by myself but i did not found the storage location of whitelist (i just concluded that it was stored in firefox local storage)? Did i missed something ?
Thank you !
QuentinBI don't know how Firefox stores that data unfortunately. You should contact them instead.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele S.Akash, před rokemI wish there was more customization. For instance, I am fine with websites placing performance/statistic cookies, but just want to opt-out of tracking cookies.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele The GodFather, před rokemThanks for the great work.
I experienced many site breakages and it interrupts me in my work.
To prevent site breakages and go with the philosophy of not caring about cookies, I suggest a new feature, please add an option in settings to either:
1. auto accept all cookies notices
2. accept only required
3. auto deny all (hide notification if site breaks).