- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15946185, před 19 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5Can't work on many sites, like https://unity.cn/ and so on. I can't stand it so comment here. That's too frustrating.
All right. But most of the websites that show me cookie warning I'll just visit once. So it's a little embarrassing.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 19 dnyunity.cn has never been reported. The extension can't get better unless users report when they see a missed cookie pop-up. There is the "report" link in extension menu, give it a go when you see a problem on some website :)
- od uživatele wally, před měsícemHodnocení: 4 z 5Its works great on desktop, but can You do anything to help install it on android?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před měsícemIt used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- od uživatele Cool Bro, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5The idea is great, but you can also add the I don't care about cookies list to uBlock Origin without installing this though. This does most of the addon's job, and you can block tracking cookies anyway.
- od uživatele JustAnotherGeek, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Facebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- od uživatele Alegria, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5If you can make it compatible with the android app it would be cool. Also if you're able to make a "I don't care about your app" for the websites that give a pop-up about their app, I'd love it
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 měsíciA separate Android app, no, sorry. But: the extension works in Android browsers that support extensions (like Kiwi).
It also works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
I have another extension called "No Thanks" that tries to block many other annoyances, including "switch to our app" toolbars. Warning: that one is not free.
Hope I helped a bit!
- od uživatele QuentinB, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Hi, and greatings for your amazing job !
Just a quick question. I am working for an enterprise, and i would like to manage whitelist easily for all my users (with script or something else).
I searched by myself but i did not found the storage location of whitelist (i just concluded that it was stored in firefox local storage)? Did i missed something ?
Thank you !
- od uživatele S.Akash, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5I wish there was more customization. For instance, I am fine with websites placing performance/statistic cookies, but just want to opt-out of tracking cookies.
- od uživatele The GodFather, před 9 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Thanks for the great work.
I experienced many site breakages and it interrupts me in my work.
To prevent site breakages and go with the philosophy of not caring about cookies, I suggest a new feature, please add an option in settings to either:
1. auto accept all cookies notices
2. accept only required
3. auto deny all (hide notification if site breaks).
- od uživatele Iain, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Exellent when it's working, but sometimes it works too well. On occasion, the cookie banner will be hidden, and it appears to also fail to make a selection to "accept" or "reject". What you will experience when this happens is clicking on a button will have no effect. I usually see this during a checkout process and clicking on the "proceed to card payment" button will have no action. You will then need to whitelist the domain or disable the extension. Not a problem for me, but using this extension does come with this caveat so installing it for other people may lead to a lot of frustration for them.
- od uživatele Strabisme, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5I don't understand if the extension checks everything to make it so we refuse the cookies or we accept them all ? Would be nice to tell us right away. I put 4 stars just for that, otherwise, great initiative.
- od uživatele kkc, před rokemHodnocení: 4 z 5Nice add-on. Thank you!
Best used with a cookie manager that automatically deletes cookies for all domains unless whitelisted e.g. Cookie AutoDelete. This way, if this add-on has to "accept all", then the cookies will be deleted after tab closes!
One suggestion: it would be useful to be able to whitelist a domain / subdomain directly from the "I dont care about cookies" icon, i.e. you visit a website and then clicking on the icon allows you to whitelist directly without having to enter into an editor like dialog.
Failing this, some examples of how to list domains in the whitelist window would help e.g. can one use *.amazon.* or *amazon* for all amazon related sites as for these I would not want cookies to be limited or deleted. And neither do I want to explicitly list 4-5 amazon website e.g. amazon.de, amazon.co.uk, amazon.com...
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16867094, před rokemHodnocení: 4 z 5That is a great extension, but how can I install it on android? AFAIK it's supposed to be available on this platform?
Edit: thanks for your reply, that sucks from Mozilla, but I appreciate your time.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemFirefox for Android now allows only a handful of manually picked extensions. Firefox Nightly allows installing extensions, primarily for testing, but the procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/