- od uživatele Micha, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5I don't understand why there is an addon that automatically accepts all cookies instead of automatically refusing them. Of course many people don't understand and don't care about cookies but developers should encourage understanding of data protection instead of undermining it. I find this sad and upsetting.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 4 měsíciHey Micha... first of all, it doesn't do what you described. In the vast majority of cases it just hides/blocks cookie pop-ups from appearing. When you see the extension actually accepting something, in most cases it accepts only what's necessary for the website to work properly (to load videos or tweets, to enable logging in etc). When possible, it rejects all cookies. If accepting some or all cookie categories is needed or if it doesn't make sense to choose cookie categories (ie, because it would take too much of user's time), the extension will accept multiple or all cookie categories. Hope everything's clearer now :)
- od uživatele Roman, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5I don't understand where it gets the 4.6 stars it has now. I have not it seen work once. Every new website I visit, even if that's something mainstream like a newspaper whose website I haven't visited before, always shows me the cookie prompt.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 5 měsíciThere may be different reasons for that. Maybe the extension doesn't work on your side for some reason. Or you use private browsing but you didn't let this extension to work in it. Or you have some other extension interfering. Or you really visit websites the extension doesn't cover yet. There are tens of thousands of different cookie warnings, and many websites change theirs too frequently and make it more difficult to remove the pop-up easily. Feel free to report those websites properly (via the "report" link in extension's menu) or by writing directly to email@example.com. Thanks :)
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15814905, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Muchas webs dejan de funcionar correctamente con la extensión activa y ni te enteras de que lo que provoca que funcione mal la web es la extensión esta. Provoca más problemas de los que soluciona...
- od uživatele CrowZer0, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Basic functionality of accepting cookies automatically is fine, but breaks many a websites where I have to go through the troubleshooting process to figure out which of my add ons it could be, why it would be breaking baskets on Amazon, Bulk powders etc and the "add to basket" functionality is beyond me, but it does.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13086693, před 9 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5"Alle akzeptieren" könnte ich auch selbst weiter klicken.
Möchte ich aber nicht und schon gar nicht diese unsäglichen "berechtigtes Interesse" die bis zu 10 Jahre Gültigkeit haben.
Das Add On hat hier null Einfluss und klickt meiner Meinung nach alles mit "Alle akzeptieren" weiter.
hat die wiederlichsten "berechtigtes Interesse". Weit über 100 Stück und da ist man ewig mit abwählen beschäftigt.
Wenn das "I don't care about cookies" schafft wären es volle 5 Sterne.
tut es aber nicht ! LEIDER :-(
- - - - -
I could also click on "Accept all" myself.
But I don't want this unspeakable "legitimate interest", which is valid for up to 10 years, and certainly not at all.
The add-on has zero influence here and in my opinion clicks everything with "Accept all".
has the most rebellious "legitimate interest". Well over 100 pieces and you are forever busy with deselecting.
If that manages "I don't care about cookies" it would be a full 5 stars.
but doesn't do it! UNFORTUNATELY :-(
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 9 měsíciThis extension doesn't "accept all" on fernsehserien.de - it accepts only some cookie categories. There is a script that could be blocked instead and the pop-up would not appear, but some website features would have stopped working if blocked.
- od uživatele CrackerJack, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Try to fix your UI. Maybe you get a lot of donna and money.
You also need to give the Scandinavian some love.. because your app is almost useless here. Or at least say you don't support Scandinavian countries..
- od uživatele Sekorhex, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Ich verstehe den Sinn hinter diesen Addon nicht. Werden die Cookies automatisch akzeptiert oder gezielt abelehnt wenn sie angezeigt werden?
- od uživatele Cee Jay, před rokemHodnocení: 1 z 5I used this before my laptop recently went screwy on me. A Windows update didn't work so I had to reinstall it, which meant that everything I had installed was removed, including this. I have readded it because it was good but now it isn't because pop-ups keep popping up. For example, this morning, I had a tab pop up from a filthy website with a girl flirty her naked DD's at me. Not nice.
I've tried other Cookie Add Ons and they aren't working either, so maybe it's my laptop or something.
It's a lot of hard work keeping track of them and trying to get rid of them, hence add ons like these. I just want one that works, obviously.
Yeah, this scares me a lot. Why can't you make like a small UI pop-up saying when it needs to fully accepts the cookie for the website to work, so we at least get a warning message?
- od uživatele CreepyCrawler, před rokemHodnocení: 1 z 5As others have pointed out, this addon gets rid of the cookie warnings by "accepting all". This is not explicit in the description of the addon and therefore can lead many people in mistake.
It's perfectly fine if the addon accepts all cookies - I'm sure it's useful for many people and those who don't want it should not use it of course. But it should be clear what it does! I'll be happy to change the rating if that changes.
- od uživatele Mike, před rokemHodnocení: 1 z 5Caution! This add-on does not reject that websites track you; it automatically allows it! This is exactly the opposite of what I want.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemIf the add-on does something you don't need, don't use it. Giving a one star review just because you need something else is wrong, because it pretty much does great what it's created for.
- od uživatele EdwinK, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 2 letyHi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13805277, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
For anyone else: Beware of this extension.