- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16148634, před 2 měsíciFino ad una certa data ha funzionato. Su Firefox ora non funziona più. In particolare, usando il motore di ricerca DuckDukGo, all'avvio di una ricerca, compare sempre il disclaimer Google col quale accettare i cookies oppure no
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele starlinguk, před 2 měsíciI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele MC WBH, před 3 měsíciWhat in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Jumpy, před 3 měsíciAlthough this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele gamerz651, před 3 měsíciwow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13516608, před 8 měsíciI'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Emtu, před 2 letyI like what it does but I don't like the begging notification. This addon should not need notifications at all.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 2 letyThey are rarely used, once a year probably. Too much time is invested into updating the extension so I used the less intrusive way possible to remind users they have it (and benefit from it) for free. I'm not happy with the solution either though.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Paul, před 3 letySince the 2-3 latest updates, this extension becomes unusable in more and more websites.
i.e., I can't access to my bank account "La Banque Postale" because the login page appears as a white page. "I don't care about cookies" blocks the window.
Since yesterday December 29, 2019, the YouTube sharing window can't open because "I don't care about cookies" blocks the opening window and it endlessly swirls. Unfortunately I can't send a screenshot here. Though I have to rate this below the average.