Hodnocení: 3 z 5
Hodnocení: 3 z 5
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15149782, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Great so far, I could use tutoring to get full use as an author. I will say this product is instrumental in my finally writing. Web Clipper allows me to research, browse, look for property on ad infinitum.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15135503, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5This add on may have had issues but there are two things to consider. (1) It is one of the most useful add ons available for any professional or research oriented person. (2) I determined that the problem was not the add on but firefox itself. In light of the MANY updates to firefox, the issues seemed to go away. I figured this out when I use the add on in Chrome and it worked perfectly. This was followed by many months of avoiding firefox. I'm happy to report that firefox is back, and so is this add on. Software is a technology that REQURES a consistent human language and problems occur when teams mix and match. It's been known for a long time. The best teams speak all English or all Spanish or all (ANYTHING). I think firefox got caught up in this reality.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14664609, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Unusable. Complains about third party cookies and won't let me log in. Allowing third party cookies for evernote.com doesn't help. Completely broken.
- od uživatele Les Merlotta, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Finally, after weeks of waiting Evernote Web Clipper works again with Firefox 70 (version 70.0a1 as of 2019-07-30). Now I'm very happy with it – again!
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14004848, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Buggy. Sometimes doesn't respond to being clicked at all with no error or response of any kind that is visible to the user. Evernote in general has products that are frustrating, given they prioritize Chrome/iOS above everything else. They're not accessibility driven.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15166712, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5"Show Evernote content related to my web searches" doesn't work in Firefox. It works in Chrome (unfortunately only with Google search engine) but not in Firefox. Makes the Clipper less than 50% worth for me.