- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14736514, před rokemI have been unable to clip web pages with Firefox for some time now. Brave which I also use has no problems. Please fix the Firefox problem (I am a paying customer, not a freeloader).
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Akshat, před rokemIt used to be amazing, but it is wortless now. The extension does not work neither the mac app, continuous lagging has become its feature. Thanks god I tried the free version before buying premium.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16982140, před rokemI've been using web clipper for a long time, but lately it has been wonky. It hangs unless I open and close the settings window. I removed it and am reinstalling it to see if that helps.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele CO XO, před rokemFailed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common issue for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
If you are experiencing problems like "The extension requires you to login every time you want to clip however it does not show up the clip menu anyway but just successfully logged in page"
Try to add www.evernote.com and evernote.com (optional) to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "www.evernote.com" domain and click to ignore
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele tflora, před rokemHave installed/uninstalled/installed 3 times and Web Clipper icon does not show up in my browser toolbar (next to mailto:, LastPass and others which ARE showing). Any ideas how to make the icon show up so I can clip?
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Sher L, před 2 letyMy favorite clipping tool to capture recipes, articles and images. I've been using it for a few years now and the Evernote company is pretty good with updating it and the Evernote app itself. Great way to save your favorite things for later & add tags for organization. My only complaint is that sometimes it messes up the formatting when you clip a full article and convert it to text in the app.