Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14028631, 'n jaar gelede
Does not work anymore, most sites detect that a user-Agent switcher is being used and also some sites refuse to revert because mobile scaling is not in place. You need to update so that when you select a user agent it also scales the resolution of a mobile phone else the site will not go into mobile mode. Does not work until you get some new user-agents, implement automatic resolution scaling so that the page you visit is in a mobile phone resolution and add anti-detection methods. I think this add-on is dead since the developer is no longer responding which is a shame. Hope someone picks up a project like this and makes a better and updated add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12934307, 'n maand geledeCloudflare, which vast majority of the U.S. sites and 20% of the world's websites use, does not like this app. Also, you ID is simply revealed by the http software you are using. Hence your ID will show as being faked.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zig Meister, 'n maand geledeIt works. It works well BUT it floods ADs, some precede videos in sites - bombarded with useless, bogus ads - SHOVING them. As much as I like being able to easily present a browser change, the issue still remains.
- Rated 4 out of 5by tazztone, 3 maande geledei wanted to use it on firefox nightly android, but since there is no toolbar popup i don't know where to enter the string. maybe add a secondary method in "options" to enter string?
- Rated 1 out of 5by underbelly, 3 maande geledeCPU heavy, and when using isolated tabs, you have issues, it wont go BROWSER WIDE... you have to set per tab n stuff, its a PAI, and ive heard the dev has shut up shop and its full of bugs
Mozilla need to re-review this and give the golden cup to another user agent that can be trusted!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikolaj, 4 maande geledeAside from the white and black lists, this extension also has a list of domains where the UA should never be spoofed. It's never stated that it exists, and I found it out only when I accidentally opened the settings. This list includes domains I was using this extension for, which means that my UA wasn't actually spoofed there. 1/5, many thanks for a privacy leakage for no apparent reason.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Сырное, 4 maande geledeit is difficult to master - you need a simple GUI option, where each site offers its own identifier, and not offer to write in a scripting language.
and of course the fox starts using the processor from 1.5% to 15%.