- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12934307, 3 maande geledeCloudflare, which vast majority of the U.S. sites and 20% of the world's websites use, does not like this app. Also, you ID is simply revealed by the http software you are using. Hence your ID will show as being faked.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zig Meister, 4 maande geledeIt works. It works well BUT it floods ADs, some precede videos in sites - bombarded with useless, bogus ads - SHOVING them. As much as I like being able to easily present a browser change, the issue still remains.
- Rated 4 out of 5by tazztone, 5 maande geledei wanted to use it on firefox nightly android, but since there is no toolbar popup i don't know where to enter the string. maybe add a secondary method in "options" to enter string?
- Rated 1 out of 5by underbelly, 5 maande geledeCPU heavy, and when using isolated tabs, you have issues, it wont go BROWSER WIDE... you have to set per tab n stuff, its a PAI, and ive heard the dev has shut up shop and its full of bugs
Mozilla need to re-review this and give the golden cup to another user agent that can be trusted!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikolaj, 6 maande geledeAside from the white and black lists, this extension also has a list of domains where the UA should never be spoofed. It's never stated that it exists, and I found it out only when I accidentally opened the settings. This list includes domains I was using this extension for, which means that my UA wasn't actually spoofed there. 1/5, many thanks for a privacy leakage for no apparent reason.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Сырное, 6 maande geledeit is difficult to master - you need a simple GUI option, where each site offers its own identifier, and not offer to write in a scripting language.
and of course the fox starts using the processor from 1.5% to 15%.