- Rated 5 out of 5This app is so helpful.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is easily the best user agent switcher I've tried. It has the most comprehensive and most customizable list of browsers and operating systems to choose from, and is the only one that I have found with the ability to set the user agent on a per-site basis in Quantum, which makes it even more powerful. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good addon to go past google search filter limitations when using firefox android browser. I use it to whitelist google domains and load the chrome android user agent when doing google searches so i can have all filters.
- Rated 5 out of 5Text in dropdown is the same colour as the background, making it unreadable.
- Rated 5 out of 5I used the Chrome string and was able to login to Directvnow. I am able to watch in Firefox rather than stupid Chrome. I will donate soon.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the best useragent switching addon.
- Rated 4 out of 5Works well with Firefox Nightly v60.0a1 on Android v6.0.1. Would be vastly improved if regular expressions (extended form) could be used to match against entire URLs. Currently, only the absolute string of the top-level hostname can be checked. But with regular expressions, it would, for example, be possible to match "^[fhttps]*\:\/\/www\.google\.co(m|\.[^\/]*)\/imgres\?" against URLs, in order to specify the user agent for displaying an image returned from a Google image search. Although this is a seemingly-specific example, with extended regular expression matching, anything would be possible, as they provide maximum URL-matching flexibility.
- Rated 5 out of 5可以在A
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on. But need latest browser user agent.
- Rated 5 out of 5I tried several user agent switching add-ons, and this is the only one that did what I wanted properly: allow a whitelist for sites to only apply the selected user agent. And it has an update splash disable option, which should be a requirement for all add-ons.
- Rated 4 out of 5coololol
- Rated 5 out of 5Berfungsi dengan baik untuk android, terimakasih.
- Rated 1 out of 5Completely useless.. I can't even save a list of crawler user agents (like Googlebot or Bingbot) with which I want to visit a site.. a single textfield isn't going to cut it.
- Rated 5 out of 5在安卓平板上用非常棒……
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good
- Rated 4 out of 5)
- Rated 5 out of 5perfect
- Rated 4 out of 5Very powerful, with a very deep selection of user agents that you can easily sort through based on OS and browser. Blacklist, Whitelist, and Custom filtering is available in the addon options, though curiously you have to choose between the three instead of having a combination of them. No way to bulk add user agents is the only real downside to this addon, but when it comes with such a large selection to begin with this won't inconvenience many.
I do recommend the Dev add a shortcut from the popup to get to the addon settings though.
- Rated 5 out of 5In addition to choosing OS type and browser type, it allows to choose both the OS version and the browser version. Everything is provided as a pre-configured strings.