- Rated 5 out of 5别用排名第一第二的useragent插件了
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/48.0.2564.116 Mobile Safari/537.36 T7/10.3 SearchCraft/2.6.2 (Baidu; P1 7.0)
- Rated 4 out of 5これから楽しみです。他のブラウザでは楽しんでいます。
- Rated 1 out of 5Opens a tab at the far right containing a webpage asking for money(donations), then shows google ads in there.
- Rated 5 out of 5すごく良い
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice extension, can switch what i use now to diffrent
- Rated 4 out of 5This appears to be an effective agent switcher, I like it but there's just one thing, I can't set the screen resolution to something different than what my actual screen resolution is. If you could add in an option for spoofing the screen resolution this would be a 5/5 add-on :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5Minimal, under 1 MB (not like other extensions which can be up to 8 MB for no reason). Works as expected, great UI. Thank you for developing this, it's a far better option to the more popular extensions.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love this add-on!
With the recent onset of Apple enforcing its "proprietary" right to use the emojis we are all used to, Slack, et al were forced to switch to their own, non-Apple Color Emoji typeface -- and if you're like me, they're HIDEOUS emojis. This extension allows me to permanently spoof the user agent to an iOS device for specific sites where I use emojis a lot. Like Slack, fb, etc.
When I was using Chrome browser, I could only achieve this by CTRL+I and de-toggling "Select automatically" under the Network Conditions sub-menu inside dev tools. So this permanent fix in Firefox is exactly what I wanted.
- Rated 3 out of 5浏览器标识切换工具。我觉得选项太多了，其实只要苹果，windows，IOS，安卓几个主流的就行了。
- Rated 5 out of 5I usually install the most downloaded add-on. Not this time. I installed the best rated one. And I don't regret it one sec. Very good, intuitive Firefox extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5This app is so helpful.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is easily the best user agent switcher I've tried. It has the most comprehensive and most customizable list of browsers and operating systems to choose from, and is the only one that I have found with the ability to set the user agent on a per-site basis in Quantum, which makes it even more powerful. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good addon to go past google search filter limitations when using firefox android browser. I use it to whitelist google domains and load the chrome android user agent when doing google searches so i can have all filters.
- Rated 5 out of 5Text in dropdown is the same colour as the background, making it unreadable.
- Rated 5 out of 5I used the Chrome string and was able to login to Directvnow. I am able to watch in Firefox rather than stupid Chrome. I will donate soon.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the best useragent switching addon.