- Rated 3 out of 5by rebop, 2 maande geledeWorks great after hours (lierally more than an hour) figuring out how to change the UA string for only ONE domain. Not intuitive. Not well enough explained and the GUI could be easier for the user. But it does work once I dug deep enough.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Leland, 7 maande geledeWhile I like the extension it needs to be updated more often. Either that or post a user agent config file that users can use to update the user agents as needed. Right now it is a year behind. It recently got updated for Google Chrome so I hope to see it here soon. If so you will get a full 5 stars. Thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BlohoJo, 'n jaar geledeThe per-site auto switch ability is important, and this is the only add-on I could find that does this reliably.
However, it fails leader ru's advanced privacy check... it detects an altered user agent. That's not good.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Steebs, 'n jaar geledeUnfortunately does not work on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed when watching Amazon Prime. Replacing the header was meant to allow HD viewing, but it seems Amazon sees through this ruse.
Generally, great to see folks out there trying to help us who prefer Linux based systems. We are so often ignored by streaming sites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16509787, 2 jaar geledeIt does the job, but it doesn't seems to get the silverlight that has installed on the system, somehow it can't use that and referring to the window where it's need to installed again.