- Rated 3 out of 5by Lin Zhe-Hui, 9 dae geledeWhen i using whitelist mode, this add-ons sometimes mistakely chages my UA for site not on the list. This happens occasionally and triggers Google's security check which warns me that there might be suspicious / mailious behavior in my PC. (i gauess reason would be they find me using different browsers with same cookie in a short time) I confirmed that both fake UA and real UA appear in the Gmail's "recent activity" within short minutes. Oh, this problem is already reported by someone to the github repo: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/191
- Rated 3 out of 5by dfk, 15 dae geledeVery good options and user-agents to choose from but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the other User-Agent Switcher as some site still detect the old user agent strangely.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zig Meister, 4 maande geledeIt works. It works well BUT it floods ADs, some precede videos in sites - bombarded with useless, bogus ads - SHOVING them. As much as I like being able to easily present a browser change, the issue still remains.
- Rated 3 out of 5by rebop, 'n jaar geledeWorks great after hours (lierally more than an hour) figuring out how to change the UA string for only ONE domain. Not intuitive. Not well enough explained and the GUI could be easier for the user. But it does work once I dug deep enough.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Leland, 2 jaar geledeWhile I like the extension it needs to be updated more often. Either that or post a user agent config file that users can use to update the user agents as needed. Right now it is a year behind. It recently got updated for Google Chrome so I hope to see it here soon. If so you will get a full 5 stars. Thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BlohoJo, 2 jaar geledeThe per-site auto switch ability is important, and this is the only add-on I could find that does this reliably.
However, it fails leader ru's advanced privacy check... it detects an altered user agent. That's not good.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Steebs, 2 jaar geledeUnfortunately does not work on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed when watching Amazon Prime. Replacing the header was meant to allow HD viewing, but it seems Amazon sees through this ruse.
Generally, great to see folks out there trying to help us who prefer Linux based systems. We are so often ignored by streaming sites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16509787, 3 jaar geledeIt does the job, but it doesn't seems to get the silverlight that has installed on the system, somehow it can't use that and referring to the window where it's need to installed again.