- Rated 1 out of 5I really like the blacklist & white list features. however every time I press save, all my settings are lost
- Rated 5 out of 5It simply does what it is supposed to do. It would be nice if it was possible to change the user agent automatically at predefined time intervals.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as advertised :)
- Rated 5 out of 5别用排名第一第二的useragent插件了
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/48.0.2564.116 Mobile Safari/537.36 T7/10.3 SearchCraft/2.6.2 (Baidu; P1 7.0)
- Rated 4 out of 5これから楽しみです。他のブラウザでは楽しんでいます。
- Rated 1 out of 5Opens a tab at the far right containing a webpage asking for money(donations), then shows google ads in there.
- Rated 5 out of 5すごく良い
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice extension, can switch what i use now to diffrent
- Rated 4 out of 5This appears to be an effective agent switcher, I like it but there's just one thing, I can't set the screen resolution to something different than what my actual screen resolution is. If you could add in an option for spoofing the screen resolution this would be a 5/5 add-on :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5Minimal, under 1 MB (not like other extensions which can be up to 8 MB for no reason). Works as expected, great UI. Thank you for developing this, it's a far better option to the more popular extensions.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love this add-on!
With the recent onset of Apple enforcing its "proprietary" right to use the emojis we are all used to, Slack, et al were forced to switch to their own, non-Apple Color Emoji typeface -- and if you're like me, they're HIDEOUS emojis. This extension allows me to permanently spoof the user agent to an iOS device for specific sites where I use emojis a lot. Like Slack, fb, etc.
When I was using Chrome browser, I could only achieve this by CTRL+I and de-toggling "Select automatically" under the Network Conditions sub-menu inside dev tools. So this permanent fix in Firefox is exactly what I wanted.