- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14325251，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Addon works good, but I have realised that it is problematic while cooperating with text editor ecosystem for html that I used - the CKEditor. Whenever I was using it, I had to turn off the addon, because the textmarker adds 'tmui' tags which are problematic for the code.fixed in version 3.8.3
The tmui element won't be rendered if either there are no page buttons to show or page buttons have been disabled
Disable page buttons like this:
- Open Textmarker settings
- Choose tab "Misc"
- Uncheck the checkboxes for showing notes- and bookmark-button
Quick note on bug reports:
Please consider using the issue page on github instead of posting it in a review:
Alternatively you can also write an e-mail
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12631482，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Simply awesome. Great work from the debveloper here. Other tools like Liner demand 5$/Month for way less functionality. I would be happy to send some money and support the developement. Is there a Paypal Link somwhere?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14138928，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Great AddOn! I really loved it! Great support, very good communication with the developer.
This is the best Text Marker AddOn under the new Firefox platform! It's simple but also powerful, very flexible.
The developer is ready to implement new features upon the user requests.
Please support this AddOn!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14013501，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I BEG YOU, ALLOW US TO CREATE FOLDERS AND CATEGORIZE MORE OUR PAGES. THIS THING IS A SAVIOR. I LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK.
- 來自 Cyberglot，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Easy to use and customise. Very useful. Good interface. It works. If possible, it would be useful to have an "append to text file" export option to use same file rather than create new file for each export. Great work! Thanks!
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Thank you
@Export: For security reasons the WebExtensions API doesn't permit writing to local files. Triggering the "Save as"-dialog is all I can do, so I'm afraid there is no way to avoid creating a new file for each additional export.
- 來自 Brian Taylor，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分LOVE THIS !!!
Take some extra time to customize it and ie after i highlight text i click on the Y keyboard shortcut i made and it highlights the text forever. close page > reopen page and text is still highlighted. turn off some notifications as they can be annoying.