評價 4.4 分，滿分 5 分
4.4 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Vindikato，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Last version add personal ShortCuts + Colors it's so great...
[Edit, BUT because I use a LOT OF marks] it'is just crashing ff (message saying script is busy and, finaly I need to stop it). So you need to be carfull (And use, for exemple, addon "UnMHT" for static saving page, should be a great export feature in the futur in mht or pdf...).
- 來自 FantomX1，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分but i had to downgrade to firefox 53 in order to treestyle tab would be working for me, but it could be that i cannot save textMarker, after reload of page marks are away, still good as bookmarking reading point during having page open
- 來自 PERCE-NEIGE，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Good app, but I'm waiting for the sync function, as it is announced. I hope they'll add the ability to link highlightings to a bookmark, to send them on cloud service, and an ability to link a post-it to the highlight, (for instance: to explain a word or a notion)
The thing that I don't really like, is that accedding the marked page or highlights is not easy, please improve the access to annotations/highlights and annotated pages (and with tags)
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前The reason for the delay of the next release is that its review by Mozilla takes months.
@Sync: The new version will have an export/import option (export: save a backup file of your settings and highlights; import: pull such a file to a different FF profile). This is not exactly syncing but as I explained above syncing is not possible.
I did not really understand your other points (post-it, accessing) - maybe you can explain it in more detail via e-mail?
- 來自 de1337er，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Text Marker is one of the few, if not the only highlighting addon that still works with recent versions of Firefox. Unfortunately, the Help documentation appears to have been designed for small screens. Part of the Help pages are cut off due to poor page design. The documentation states, "Select some text dragging the mouse over it while holding the left button and then press M" but the developer has also said, "Noone told you to hold down the mouse button for highlighting text." Edit: see developer's note on, "Click M after you have selected some text."
Edit: Thank you for the clarification. I don't know what I was incorrectly doing before because I cannot duplicate the problem again (that happened to me many times before), but highlighting is working great now. I hope you continue work on the addon!These 2 statements you cite do not contradict eachother. You hold your mouse button to select some text THEN you click the button M. You could reformulate it like this: Click M after you have selected some text.
And (as I wrote on my profile page): I am working on a new version which will include a brandnew UI - including a detailed manual.
- 來自 Kinecsys，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I spent hours looking for a simple persistent highlighter and I finally found this! I am so thankful! Some requests: Allow unlimited color assignments, users should be able to choose any hotkey for any color. Keep up the good work!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12055580，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Really helped with studies.
this was truly the best of the ones i tried.
It does not take up as much CPU resources either.
What i loved was that it supported the windows UNDUE keyboard shortcut and depending on which of the three buttons i pressed I could get 3 different highlighters with bold/underlining options.
for example one of my keys is set to highlight yellow, the other to highlight red and the third to highlight, make the text bold as well as underline the sentence!! - fantastic!!
there are other options such as save the highlighted web page i think but i have not understood how to use this. maybe there is some easy to understand instructions somewhere?Thank you!
@instructions: If you see a Textmarker icon in your navigation bar click it and goto "Help/Infos".
(Alternatives: via Addon-Manager or just type "resource://textmarker-at-underflyingbirches-dot-org/data/index.html" into browser's URL field)
@saving highlights: [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[S] (or see: Options>Control)
-> Options panel is accessable via Textmarker icon or Addon-Manager as well.
- 來自 Age，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分simple super highlighter for chrome allows to export/import our highlights so we don't lose it .It would be great if we could import our highlights on firefox installed in differnt computer.