評價 4.4 分，滿分 5 分
4.4 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 DraakUSA，7 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I have about a hundred active tabs. Needed a highlighter that would highlight keywords on a constantly updating web page. This add-on brought my browser to a crawl.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10396152，10 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Unusable with fast changing websites:
I always have CookieClicker open in a pinned tab in background. This game has not a lot, but frequent changing text. My CPU fan was spinning up and I now found that Firefox was maxing out 2 CPU cores due to this addon (confirmed per about:performance report).
It's unacceptable for an add-on to skyrocket CPU usage. It's "monitoring for text changes" must be limited to the currently open tab at the very least. But it's apparent there're more power savings/optimisations possible.
開發者回應張貼於 10 個月前Why would you want to use Textmarker on pages that frequently change their text content? Doesn't make any sense to me. You can opt-out of automatic content script loading and decide yourself for each website to load Textmarker or not. Also, this skyrocketing CPU usage can't be reproduced - neither by me nor by users who help me testing. So, if you want to enjoy free open-source software with less bugs then helping the devs in supplying detailed bug reports would be more efficient than letting the world know about what'd be acceptable and what not. Cheers.
- 來自 Aftab，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分After initially it failing to work.
It sudenly started working.
Now i haver to give 5 stars becuase it works as good as i wanted it to work.
The ability to do Keyboard shortcuts and quick highlights and notes is briulliant.
Lots of kudos to the developer for this Addon. I'll even make a donation if it continues to work well.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15229456，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分First of all Thanks for that great app. But I must say it's a shame, I can't use it on my Android ! Especially the marking, which is the most important feature on your app. I can do marks on my computer but not on my phone. Why ?
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前this addon is not for android. i don't know why mozilla let's you download it for android, but at the end it's up to the user i guess ;)
so please don't downgrade this addon for it not woring on a platform it was never intended to work on anyway. like it says on this page at the very top: "Parts of the underlying WebExtensions API are not supported on Android".
- 來自 Thiago Tassinari，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Bom dia, acabei de usar a ferramenta no modo manual para testar as funcionalidades e achei tudo muito fácil e prática de usar, além de ter muitas opção de personalização para as pages web do Firefox. Contudo, senti desconforto na hora de não podoer finalizar minha page Notes apertando "Enter" e sim apertando com o mouse em "Save". Vocês poderia fazer mais algumas pesquisas para verificar qual a melhor decisão para aplicabilidade e adicionar mais velocidade no momento de encerrar uma note Page.
Uma outra sugestão boa seria adicionar atalhos para alguns botões que estejam a disposição no teclado, leio muito e fica difícil de fazer um makeup da page e ficar focado o tempo todo na leitura.
Obrigado pelo software, ajudará muito a me organizar com o Browser, os outros estavam me deixando louco, o melhor atualmente é o Mozilla Firefox.
- 來自 Charlot，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I love it, but sometimes it does'nt keep my markings...
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Hi Charlot, unfortunately it's impossible to achieve a restoration rate of 100% on live pages, because Texmarker has to indirectly find the correct text passages after reload. The most common reasons for a failure are the page's content having changed since your last visit or the a script is rendering content after the page has fully loaded. For the latter you can just try the retry button in Textmarker's sidebar.
The only way to assure a reliable restoration of your highlights is to save the corresponding page - i.e. locally or using a service such as Pocket - and combine it with activating saving for immutable pages under Settings > History.