- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13633717，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great addon, hope it is not malware... Firefox dev team is so stupid, it is 2020 not 1999... Why it didn't occurred to them, that browsers need some basic UI to be usable in information age I can only guess... This helps greatly!
EDIT: sometimes it doesn't highlight text, only after x trial :((( Also seems textmarker is causing 100% cpu usage at mozilla start - i5 9600 KF...
- 來自 Warrior1，9 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分An important add-on. Please improve it by making it possible to adjust the position of the popup menu, so that it doesn't get overlapped by other add-ons' popup menus.
It is not possible to pause the add-on permanently. The add-on will be unpaused upon reloading the webpage.
- 來自 piecevcake，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Needs a proper support page not an email. Custom markers DONT import (they are in the json file)-please fix! Re-creating 14 markers in every profile is not fun. Can't read urls in history window please take size limit off the pane or wrap them.
Good shortcuts now - Need shortcut or DIRECT context (not 3 click, and not a whole sidebar!) to add note to a highlight
Excellent concept. Highlighter linked to note, with clickable index in separate browser page. Excellent customisation of highlighting and easy intuitive use. Can export all highlighted text from one or selected pages with URLs and dates, to paste into documents.
1. Notes resizing is limited - cant make small enough
3. notes with callout arrow to the highlight would be great.
4. Clickable marker on the highlight for notes (like the one for bookmark) would be very useful to show where notes are and access minimised notes (instead of 3 clicks through page context menu?).
+looking forward to ability to use on FF pages. :-)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15229456，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分First of all Thanks for that great app. But I must say it's a shame, I can't use it on my Android ! Especially the marking, which is the most important feature on your app. I can do marks on my computer but not on my phone. Why ?this addon is not for android. i don't know why mozilla let's you download it for android, but at the end it's up to the user i guess ;)
so please don't downgrade this addon for it not woring on a platform it was never intended to work on anyway. like it says on this page at the very top: "Parts of the underlying WebExtensions API are not supported on Android".
- 來自 Thiago Tassinari，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Bom dia, acabei de usar a ferramenta no modo manual para testar as funcionalidades e achei tudo muito fácil e prática de usar, além de ter muitas opção de personalização para as pages web do Firefox. Contudo, senti desconforto na hora de não podoer finalizar minha page Notes apertando "Enter" e sim apertando com o mouse em "Save". Vocês poderia fazer mais algumas pesquisas para verificar qual a melhor decisão para aplicabilidade e adicionar mais velocidade no momento de encerrar uma note Page.
Uma outra sugestão boa seria adicionar atalhos para alguns botões que estejam a disposição no teclado, leio muito e fica difícil de fazer um makeup da page e ficar focado o tempo todo na leitura.
Obrigado pelo software, ajudará muito a me organizar com o Browser, os outros estavam me deixando louco, o melhor atualmente é o Mozilla Firefox.
- 來自 Charlot，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I love it, but sometimes it does'nt keep my markings...Hi Charlot, unfortunately it's impossible to achieve a restoration rate of 100% on live pages, because Texmarker has to indirectly find the correct text passages after reload. The most common reasons for a failure are the page's content having changed since your last visit or the a script is rendering content after the page has fully loaded. For the latter you can just try the retry button in Textmarker's sidebar.
The only way to assure a reliable restoration of your highlights is to save the corresponding page - i.e. locally or using a service such as Pocket - and combine it with activating saving for immutable pages under Settings > History.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13095960，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Could you please add "create folder" function to help users better sort out saved history? Also, could you please let users set and change local directory for saved history? If possible, please refer to an outdated add-on called Wired-Marker. Thank you for your work!Hello,
Feature requests via e-mail or GitHub only please;) See also the remark on the main page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/textmarkerpro/) right under "About this extension".
@folder: The history works with tags (instead of folders). You can add tags to each history entry and filter your entries by tag names; this has the same effect as opening a folder - instead of putting your entries in folder "someFolderName" just add the tag "someFolderName" to those entries.
@local directory /
@ref to Wired-Marker:
I'm not sure I understood what you mean. Please follow the feature-request-procedure mentioned above. E-mail is fine, but opening an issue on GitHub lets other users participate as well.
Best wishes, underflyingbirches
- 來自 Larry，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Spent days highlighting my notes for the upcoming finals only to find out it didn't save ANY of the highlights. There is no save button so one would assume it got saved automatically, apparently it doesn't.
EDIT: After enabling an option to save automatically it worked.Hi Larry,
I recommend to test after your first highlights if they got saved.
Saving highlights works for thousands of users. Why it doesn't work for you can have tons of reasons (i.e. wrong OS, wrong usage or simply that you did highlights on a page that constantly changes its content). Therefore I also recommend to read the instructions first and in case of problems ask the developer for help (per email or by opening an issue on GitHub).
EDIT :-) Also keep in mind that Textmarker might not be able to restore your highlights in case the corresponsing page's content changes before your next visit. Address for issues/bugs/feature requests: https://github.com/ufb/Textmarker/issues
- 來自 UPukaJRm，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分>> UPDATE: Lowering from 5-stars to 4-stars
>> I think since 5.0 my setting for "Shortcuts - Choose a highlight method" is overwritten every time the add on updates. I want "Use shortcuts or context menu" but the default of "Show marker popup" is the default. I change it to Menu but after an add on update it goes back to Popup. This conflicts with another add on that has a highlighted text popup. So I have disabled Textmarker and hope this is fixed soon. This is still a great add on if you want the Popup option for highlights.
Fantastic add on! Just about perfect for highlighting within current Firefox. I have one issue that would make this 5-star add-on a 6-star: allow Custom Markers to appear under Customize Shortcuts. I want all my shortcuts to start with Alt but Customize Shortcuts does not show my Custom Markers. My desired end state is Markers for alt-1 alt-2 alt-3 alt-4 with alt-d as delete. With Textmarker 3.10.0, the alt- modifier can not be used with Custom Markers like alt-1 and alt-4. Note, the whole issue with having to use Alt- is because I use "Search for text when you start typing" which means just using 1, 2, 3, 4 for markers also causes the Firefox search to pop up for that number. One other feature would be nice: Textmarker right click pop-up option to delete all markers on current page. Anyway, awesome highlighter, easily the best option for Firefox webextensions, maybe the best Firefox hightlighter ever!Hi UPukaJRm, thank you, I appreciate it! Custom shortcuts for custom markers is a good idea - will be implemented with next release (which will take a while, because I'm currently working on a bunch of new features).
For deleting highlights I recommend using the context menu (right click), or in case you want to delete the last highlight it would be safer to use the corresponding shortcut for "Undo", which you can customize as well.
For deletion of all highlights I'm not so sure if that would be something that is really needed, because you could just delete the whole entry from the history, which has the same effect;) Feel free to email me to share your thoughts on that (undflybir at gmx.de); alternatively you can open an issue on github: https://github.com/ufb/Textmarker/issues
UPDATE: changing degree of appreciation of this review from 5 stars to no stars. If you encounter a bug you can contact the developer via email or via opening an issue on github, but trying to manipulate me with the number of pentagram icons won't work and is not appreciated.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14325251，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Addon works good, but I have realised that it is problematic while cooperating with text editor ecosystem for html that I used - the CKEditor. Whenever I was using it, I had to turn off the addon, because the textmarker adds 'tmui' tags which are problematic for the code.fixed in version 3.8.3
The tmui element won't be rendered if either there are no page buttons to show or page buttons have been disabled
Disable page buttons like this:
- Open Textmarker settings
- Choose tab "Misc"
- Uncheck the checkboxes for showing notes- and bookmark-button
Quick note on bug reports:
Please consider using the issue page on github instead of posting it in a review:
Alternatively you can also write an e-mail
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14013501，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I BEG YOU, ALLOW US TO CREATE FOLDERS AND CATEGORIZE MORE OUR PAGES. THIS THING IS A SAVIOR. I LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK.