- 來自 Aftab，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分After initially it failing to work.
It sudenly started working.
Now i haver to give 5 stars becuase it works as good as i wanted it to work.
The ability to do Keyboard shortcuts and quick highlights and notes is briulliant.
Lots of kudos to the developer for this Addon. I'll even make a donation if it continues to work well.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15229456，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分First of all Thanks for that great app. But I must say it's a shame, I can't use it on my Android ! Especially the marking, which is the most important feature on your app. I can do marks on my computer but not on my phone. Why ?this addon is not for android. i don't know why mozilla let's you download it for android, but at the end it's up to the user i guess ;)
so please don't downgrade this addon for it not woring on a platform it was never intended to work on anyway. like it says on this page at the very top: "Parts of the underlying WebExtensions API are not supported on Android".
- 來自 Thiago Tassinari，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Bom dia, acabei de usar a ferramenta no modo manual para testar as funcionalidades e achei tudo muito fácil e prática de usar, além de ter muitas opção de personalização para as pages web do Firefox. Contudo, senti desconforto na hora de não podoer finalizar minha page Notes apertando "Enter" e sim apertando com o mouse em "Save". Vocês poderia fazer mais algumas pesquisas para verificar qual a melhor decisão para aplicabilidade e adicionar mais velocidade no momento de encerrar uma note Page.
Uma outra sugestão boa seria adicionar atalhos para alguns botões que estejam a disposição no teclado, leio muito e fica difícil de fazer um makeup da page e ficar focado o tempo todo na leitura.
Obrigado pelo software, ajudará muito a me organizar com o Browser, os outros estavam me deixando louco, o melhor atualmente é o Mozilla Firefox.
- 來自 Charlot，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I love it, but sometimes it does'nt keep my markings...Hi Charlot, unfortunately it's impossible to achieve a restoration rate of 100% on live pages, because Texmarker has to indirectly find the correct text passages after reload. The most common reasons for a failure are the page's content having changed since your last visit or the a script is rendering content after the page has fully loaded. For the latter you can just try the retry button in Textmarker's sidebar.
The only way to assure a reliable restoration of your highlights is to save the corresponding page - i.e. locally or using a service such as Pocket - and combine it with activating saving for immutable pages under Settings > History.
- 來自 Cool Franz，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Crazy resource consumption.
If you use many tabs, please DO NOT INSTALL, or your Firefox will freeze and it will be really hard to remove the extension.
@Developers: no, my computer is not slow (like you replied to another user). You should learn how to optimize your code instead of blaming users that complain about it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13095960，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Could you please add "create folder" function to help users better sort out saved history? Also, could you please let users set and change local directory for saved history? If possible, please refer to an outdated add-on called Wired-Marker. Thank you for your work!Hello,
Feature requests via e-mail or GitHub only please;) See also the remark on the main page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/textmarkerpro/) right under "About this extension".
@folder: The history works with tags (instead of folders). You can add tags to each history entry and filter your entries by tag names; this has the same effect as opening a folder - instead of putting your entries in folder "someFolderName" just add the tag "someFolderName" to those entries.
@local directory /
@ref to Wired-Marker:
I'm not sure I understood what you mean. Please follow the feature-request-procedure mentioned above. E-mail is fine, but opening an issue on GitHub lets other users participate as well.
Best wishes, underflyingbirches
- 來自 Irwan，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分looks good and promising.
i haven't figured out if there's any sharing ability features on the addon. is or will there any sharing feature for Textmarker?Hi Irwan,
a sharing option is on the todo list. Can you open an issue on GitHub or alternatively contact me via e-mail? It would be helpful to discuss with the users what and how exactly they would like to share. Sharing via e-mail would be text-only (no markup), since there is no remote server behind Textmarker.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14647009，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Thanks to thoughtful people like this developer, I can get the idea "it would be nice to be able to highlight this," do a quick Google search and bam, there's a free extension with more features than I even need. Thanks!