- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 KrZo，3 小時前I use this addon to translate individual words or sentences on a website. Works great! To translate entire websites I use the TWP add-on - a good combination. It's really practical and recommended.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 RA，8 天前I have been using it for a while but it ceased to work. I reinstalled it but it does nothing when I double click a word or highlight it then chose translate highlighted text from the pop-up menu.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 KnOwlEdge，9 天前Non-existing support, zero reaction from the dev. in the posts on Github, zero consideration for the issues brought to his attention.
The addon has been updated many times and still the dev couldn't find time to make a freaking simple improvement like introducing a time limit for the button which appears when you select text.
A button that right now stays there FOREVER until you click somewhere else in the page, which is NOT always the case (for example, if you copy something to attach it in another page. Simple case: I copied the title of a movie I was streaming, so to write it to someone in an email. When I went back to the streaming, the freaking button was there in the mid of the freaking video. This is RIDICULOUS and one of the most blatant examples of atrocious UX Design.
It's so annoying that it escapes my comprehension how people give this thing 5 stars.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18055865，10 天前Great extension. Does what it says on the box, and makes it possible for me to correspond with overseas coworkers with instant ease.
I only have two small complaints.
1) When using the "translate this page" feature on a site with editable text, like Confluence, it overwrites the original. That means if you forget to turn it off and hit save (or use something that autosaves) it's possible to destructively overwrite the original, a mistake I made once and never again. I'm not sure what the fix for this would be, without a major architectural overhaul, but it's worth bringing up, if only to save others the same stab of panic.
2) I wish there was an option to translate text immediately upon highlighting, rather than having to click the little button. It's an extra step I don't need, and doing it 300 times a day, it adds up.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Havoc，10 天前A minimal extension with a minimum of features, but it does its job well. Disadvantage - recently it stopped translating most single words, I'm switching to another extension.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Casey，22 天前DeepL translation after all this time still doesn't work after adding an authentication key, and Google Translate is used instead. I further question if any online ratings mean anything