- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13981983，1 年前It's a great concept, but two things let it down:
- There is a max width that is enforced which is too limiting for most things.
- Seems like you are constrained to having the same side view loaded in every window. Would be useful to be able to set a side view url per firefox window
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 schmox，2 年前Hello, since this extension didn't receive an update in three years, I assume it's not longer maintained. I will still give my thoughts and wishes for the future.
The extension works technically flawless and is great to check the mobile look of a website quickly. But it's not really working as a separate browser instance, because links don't open in the sidebar, but as a normal tab. The Vivaldi browser has a proper surfing experience in it's side panel and I love it for quickly checking something on Wikipedia and not having to open a whole new tab for it.
So here's what I would love to see:
1. Some kind of bookmarking/homepage capability, so I can open my favourite side bar pages quickly.
2. Links opening within the side bar, not as a tab.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but at least I can give my feedback on it. The extension is still a great idea and works for what it is at the moment.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 michel，2 年前Nos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 joom，2 年前分栏浏览是个不错的想法。这个功能类似EDGE中的划词分栏搜索显示，不过edge不会占用现有的侧边标签栏，而是在另外一侧打开。
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Alex，2 年前Seriously why would you not allow more than 20% of the screen? This is a toy. It would be useful for actual work if I could split my entire screen in 2 equally big tabs. Missed opportunity.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 EnriqueGeek，2 年前good addon but it has some problems:
1 Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2 the resize of panel is necessary on many pages for example whatsapp, telegram
3 do not reload the web pages in the panel, it is harmful that it reloads every time you open the panel