- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Andrewski，2 個月前Yup.. this takes up 10-20% of your screen making this utterly useless. WHY would ANYONE make this garbage tool. I can see the use of this for stock tickers.... maybe... that's about it.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 joom，1 年前分栏浏览是个不错的想法。这个功能类似EDGE中的划词分栏搜索显示，不过edge不会占用现有的侧边标签栏，而是在另外一侧打开。
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Alex，1 年前Seriously why would you not allow more than 20% of the screen? This is a toy. It would be useful for actual work if I could split my entire screen in 2 equally big tabs. Missed opportunity.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ramouz，3 年前I had high hopes for this but in its current state, I rarely use it (and just now disabled it). The limit is absurd (hardly any width).
Firefox needs a split screen mode like Vivaldi, where tabs can be split into 2/3/4 screens. Let's start with 2 for now but allow us to remain in our session and not log us out. Let the page not reload just for opening it in a split view. This actually signs you out of the website (the one in the side view). It reloads the tab when you add it to the side view. It's all over the place when it comes to websites where you're signed in.
It's really a very bad implementation and it's clear that care is not given to this add-on, which is unfortunate.
Allow us to split screen an .html file (that I open from my Desktop, which opens in Firefox) with a on-the-Internet tab.
I really want a real split screen add-on, one that also would let us resize to our heart's content and not be limited as we are now. One that displays the tab without reloading, without signing us out, without a new cookie or whatnot. Look at Vivaldi's Page Tiling and imitate that, that's all!
Edit: Use Tile Tab add-on, it's good enough for now but not like Vivaldi's implementation, which is the best.
Edit 2 Sept 2022: This broke Asana and it would get stuck at the Download Asana App rather than log me in to the task view.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jay，4 年前Side View is a pre-release (major release 0.4. ...) and is presented as part of the pre-release Test Pilot project. This misrepresents Side View as a completed product when it is not.