評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 A:uxer，3 個月前
For any one want to remove the width limitation: https://superuser.com/questions/1276800/customize-the-maximum-width-of-the-firefox-sidebar
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16957737，3 天前Works inside the sidebar, I can't use it with Tree Style Tab simultaneously.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Zeeshan Ali Qureshi，1 個月前Great addon, but it would be awesome if the size of a sidebar could be increased. Currently, it’s too small.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kap Finegy，2 個月前Features I would like to see soon:
1. Add navigation, sorted by importancy:
1.1. Back button - Either own back button in Side View or somehow switch focus from main window to Side View. Working backspace and 3rd mouse key would be idel, after sidebar got focus.
1.2. Possibility to write a web-site address
2. Drag&Drop a bookmark from bookmark bar to Side View
3. Open page from Side View in main window.
4. Make Side View resizable. Now it's only 28% of full screen width. I guess this could be done by UserChrome.css but for some reason it's not loading in my Firefox.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 8yte，2 個月前I Love what this does. It is actually a very simple concept - but keeping your calendar or a cloud or mail acc handy on your sidebar shortens my workflows extremely.
I wish they would continue working on it, since I have seen that the last update was in 2018 :/
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Daniel W，3 個月前Can't even resize to 50% of the width. Why is it so hard to have functional side-by-side tabs? Can't even enable it in MS-Edge because I can't open edge://flags and I cba trying to fix it
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15334684，3 個月前Very useful to the browsing experience, great addition to an already exceptional browser!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 JohnBJ，4 個月前Wide monitor support, Please allow side view resize to any size of user choice, many have a wide monitor and max width is too small
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15166984，5 個月前Remove the width limit and allow changing the zoom level on the sidebar please.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Andrewski，6 個月前Yup.. this takes up 10-20% of your screen making this utterly useless. WHY would ANYONE make this garbage tool. I can see the use of this for stock tickers.... maybe... that's about it.