- 來自 michel，2 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Nos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- 來自 BigWinnz101，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I like the add on but one issue I have is when I have instagram.com in the sidebar and am dming someone whenever I hit enter it goes to a new line and doesn't send the message. When i am in normal browser after I hit enter the message sends.
- 來自 _L_，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Good plugin; really nice to use with Wa, Fa and Telegram. Problems:
1) Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2) The size of the sidebar is too small and need to be increased when the plugin is installed
- 來自 Allen Nguyen，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I am excited to learn that FF has this plugin. It ease my browsing experience alot, make it so convenient. But the downside is the sideview width is so limited, or else i wouldn't have anything to complain with this addon
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14777895，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分A must-have for me, this is a godsend. Very useful for wide monitors. 4 stars though because I can't extend the width of the side window to more than a fixed width - which seems very arbitrary.
- 來自 NotDeveloper，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I see 2 serious problems:
1. If you want to use it for Instagram, but you already use Facebook Container, you will have to login again and again.
2. Now you can not just create a folder for mobile websites and use it in sidebar as before, now you have to use context menu every time you need it. 2-3 clicks instead of 1.
- 來自 ImNxtAMess，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15303210，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分今の所快適です。
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15245999，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分nice idea and for a developer it's really helpful. it would be nice if i can open whatsapp messenger on side bar. right now it only show the whats app web page.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15092677，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Instead of this being just a side bar, I want this to be able to use Mobile version of a website (it can do this now... but) + the ability for this to be a a split window. I know this is currently an extension, but the whole idea about using this as an experimental extension is to see if this feature makes sense to be in Firefox natively right? I would want this natively in Firefox if it can work as a:
1. Side view exntension's current capability. Don't remove mobile website invoking capability of the extension. Amazing for testing and other mobile oriented experiences when needed.
2. If it can also work as a split window natively instead of having to rely on an extension.
- 來自 Suraj Verma，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分No doubt that this is a great addon, and very useful.
There should be some option to go back on the page as main back button doesn't work with sidebars, that's why I removed one star. I understand this still is a pre -release version so may be they resolve such issues before final release. Thank you Firefox.