- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 michel，7 個月前Nos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 BigWinnz101，1 年前I like the add on but one issue I have is when I have instagram.com in the sidebar and am dming someone whenever I hit enter it goes to a new line and doesn't send the message. When i am in normal browser after I hit enter the message sends.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 _L_，2 年前Good plugin; really nice to use with Wa, Fa and Telegram. Problems:
1) Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2) The size of the sidebar is too small and need to be increased when the plugin is installed
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Allen Nguyen，2 年前I am excited to learn that FF has this plugin. It ease my browsing experience alot, make it so convenient. But the downside is the sideview width is so limited, or else i wouldn't have anything to complain with this addon
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14777895，3 年前A must-have for me, this is a godsend. Very useful for wide monitors. 4 stars though because I can't extend the width of the side window to more than a fixed width - which seems very arbitrary.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 NotDeveloper，3 年前I see 2 serious problems:
1. If you want to use it for Instagram, but you already use Facebook Container, you will have to login again and again.
2. Now you can not just create a folder for mobile websites and use it in sidebar as before, now you have to use context menu every time you need it. 2-3 clicks instead of 1.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 ImNxtAMess，3 年前Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15303210，3 年前今の所快適です。
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15245999，3 年前nice idea and for a developer it's really helpful. it would be nice if i can open whatsapp messenger on side bar. right now it only show the whats app web page.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15092677，3 年前Instead of this being just a side bar, I want this to be able to use Mobile version of a website (it can do this now... but) + the ability for this to be a a split window. I know this is currently an extension, but the whole idea about using this as an experimental extension is to see if this feature makes sense to be in Firefox natively right? I would want this natively in Firefox if it can work as a:
1. Side view exntension's current capability. Don't remove mobile website invoking capability of the extension. Amazing for testing and other mobile oriented experiences when needed.
2. If it can also work as a split window natively instead of having to rely on an extension.