André Veríssimo 的回應
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 ta，1 年前Amazing!
does what i need.
simple right click to shorten link.
Also being able to connect to my bit.ly account using API token so shorten links show up in my account is nice.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15374224，4 年前"Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry!"You probably had an outdated version of the addon that still relied on goo.gl service that was discontinued.
Can you check if that is the case by updating the addon to the latest
If not, please share more details on this bug report: https://github.com/averissimo/shorten-me/issues/5
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 nickrobinson，4 年前Simple, works great and it gets the job done with no messing. I love it. Thanks for this.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14602341，4 年前Ever since Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 installed a security update, this extension no longer functions. Firefox updated yesterday and unfortunately it didn't fix the problem either.
6/19/19 Just added it again, but it does nothing when I click on the "S" icon after highlighting a URL.Sorry to hear, I've updated the backend and now uses bit.ly instead of google. Copy/paste now works better using newer Firefox feature.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 MacMikeG，5 年前Doesn't work anymore, even when own API is provided.
Unfortunately, Google finished support with the end of March 2019.
https://developers.googleblog.com/2018/03/transitioning-google-url-shortener.htmlSorry about that. Changed to bit.ly API. If you wish to use own API use "Generic Access Token" with your bit.ly account
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13901500，5 年前La verdad funcionó muy bien un par de meses, luego símplemente y de la nada, no recortaba las url aunque anunciaba que sí lo hacía, no copiaba URL y de hecho, en simples palabras, no servía para nada.
Por eso lo desinstalé y lo recomiendo mientras sirva, pero no sé por cuánto tiempo les pueda servir, a mi no me duró más de 2 meses...
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13713557，5 年前I love Google services, I love your add-on. I always had to manually go the Google URL shortener website but now its so blady easy.
Just hope its secure and the url do not get changed/modified.
PS: I do not often often rate add-ons, just doing so to offset, what I feel, are invalid reasons to rate down a very useful add on.
Update: Thank you for your response.
I've now added my own API key.Thanks for the feedback :)
Regarding security concerns, the code can and should be reviewed in https://github.com/averissimo/shorten-me *(or in the actual compressed file that is downloaded from firefox add-ons)*... I understand that it could be difficult for non-coders to do it.
The addon only has one call to an external service in this block: https://github.com/averissimo/shorten-me/blob/master/src/core.js#L92-L104
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Omi Azad，5 年前The only extension that works without any complication. I wish the notification bubble would be a bit smaller. The size I feel is unnecessary at this moment.
New reply: Perhaps this size: https://i.imgur.com/D5Vqhbr.pngI thought it was quite compact already, what do you think should be the message?
1) "The link was copied to clipboard"
2) "https://goo.gl/____ was copied"
4) Something else?
ps. You can edit your comment and add a reply to this question.
pps. I think the notification is quite important because it is only triggered when the link is copied, which becomes relevant in slower or problematic connections.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13687951，5 年前Unfortunately I have the exact same issue as the previous user, the add-on has stopped accurately copying short links to the clipboard (old content remaining there instead). Have had to uninstall. Was good until now so hopefully can be fixed.
Update - that was on 57 (various versions of 57.0.x).
Update - and is now working again. Other shorteners are also iffy. Suspect a general FF problem.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13503367，5 年前It's recently stopped working for 2 of its three modes (toolbar button, "shorten this tab's URL"). Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. I'm still running Firefox 56 (so my configuration has not been updated in several months) and I've not installed any new addons since I started using Shorten Me.Sorry, I can't reproduce this scenario, I've tested it by downloading v56.0.2 from: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/56.0.2/linux-x86_64/en-GB/
ShortenMe was also not updated so the only element in the chain that could have broke is Google API which shows 8 errors from last 2 days. I have no idea if these errors were from you and can only ask you to try again with a generic website, such as reddit.com
note: "Firefox Addons" website and some others are designed to not work (by firefox not me), the error message of the last update to shorten me should be clear enough for you to understand if this is the situation.
I really hope you can solve this problem.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13507753，6 年前Great addon!
BTW can you add settings for the notification, like time, sound & on/off ?
開發者回應張貼於 6 年前Firefox API does not allow to control any of these options, they are either firefox global options (which I could not find), or system-wide options for notifications.
Another user suggested disabling the notifications, would that work for you? (personally I don't like it that much because in bad connections the link creation is not immediate)
edit: link to API description https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/notifications/NotificationOptions