- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15374224，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分"Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry! Oops, something went wrong. Sorry!"You probably had an outdated version of the addon that still relied on goo.gl service that was discontinued.
Can you check if that is the case by updating the addon to the latest
If not, please share more details on this bug report: https://github.com/averissimo/shorten-me/issues/5
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14602341，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Ever since Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 installed a security update, this extension no longer functions. Firefox updated yesterday and unfortunately it didn't fix the problem either.
6/19/19 Just added it again, but it does nothing when I click on the "S" icon after highlighting a URL.
- 來自 MacMikeG，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Doesn't work anymore, even when own API is provided.
Unfortunately, Google finished support with the end of March 2019.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13901500，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分La verdad funcionó muy bien un par de meses, luego símplemente y de la nada, no recortaba las url aunque anunciaba que sí lo hacía, no copiaba URL y de hecho, en simples palabras, no servía para nada.
Por eso lo desinstalé y lo recomiendo mientras sirva, pero no sé por cuánto tiempo les pueda servir, a mi no me duró más de 2 meses...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13503367，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It's recently stopped working for 2 of its three modes (toolbar button, "shorten this tab's URL"). Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. I'm still running Firefox 56 (so my configuration has not been updated in several months) and I've not installed any new addons since I started using Shorten Me.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Sorry, I can't reproduce this scenario, I've tested it by downloading v56.0.2 from: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/56.0.2/linux-x86_64/en-GB/
ShortenMe was also not updated so the only element in the chain that could have broke is Google API which shows 8 errors from last 2 days. I have no idea if these errors were from you and can only ask you to try again with a generic website, such as reddit.com
note: "Firefox Addons" website and some others are designed to not work (by firefox not me), the error message of the last update to shorten me should be clear enough for you to understand if this is the situation.
I really hope you can solve this problem.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13445044，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I need the original URL shortner that was there before Mozilla updated.
Shortly URL shortner is the name.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前This extension does not have anything to do with Shortly!
This extension was created just because of that. I was a fan of shortly and it did not work on the first versions of nightly.
I believe the rating you gave is unfair, try out the extension and change or not based on your experience of "Shorten me", not because you are displeased with something else.
ps. I warned the developer way before the update in shortly's github page.. if that was working then I would not have created this one.
edit: this is the extension you are looking for: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/shortly-url-shortener/
or its github address: https://github.com/aloshbennett/shortly