- 來自 Omi Azad，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The only extension that works without any complication. I wish the notification bubble would be a bit smaller. The size I feel is unnecessary at this moment.
New reply: Perhaps this size: https://i.imgur.com/D5Vqhbr.pngI thought it was quite compact already, what do you think should be the message?
1) "The link was copied to clipboard"
2) "https://goo.gl/____ was copied"
4) Something else?
ps. You can edit your comment and add a reply to this question.
pps. I think the notification is quite important because it is only triggered when the link is copied, which becomes relevant in slower or problematic connections.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13507753，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great addon!
BTW can you add settings for the notification, like time, sound & on/off ?Firefox API does not allow to control any of these options, they are either firefox global options (which I could not find), or system-wide options for notifications.
Another user suggested disabling the notifications, would that work for you? (personally I don't like it that much because in bad connections the link creation is not immediate)
edit: link to API description https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/notifications/NotificationOptions
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12955598，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分make it compatible with firefox mobile and personal account of bitlyIn theory it should be compatible with firefox mobile, but I tested and it does nothing. Maybe the API is not fully implemented in mobile.
I would like to implement the bit.ly backend option, but using a default key would severely limit the number of links that can be shorten.
ps. thanks for the feedback!
- 來自 PirateRussell，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I'm a fan of Shorten Me, but not of Google.... It would be perfect if I could choose among some other services, ie Bit.ly.I'll look into integrating bit.ly, my attempts so far were failed because I could not find a way to have a generic key that supported more than 10.000 calls a day (which is very restrictive)... I must be missing something as previous extensions such as shortly was using bitly.
thanks for the feebback!