- 來自 LezBoyd，4 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Wow! This is an extension I never knew I needed! I have more than 300 tabs open at any given time, mostly for reffering to some content later on, and this is a nightmare for memory and processing resources. OneTab neatly put these all in one tab and I can restore and refer to them as needed, then add them back to OneTab when done. Bravo!
Suggestion: It would be great if there some sort of grouping I could do within the clickable list of tabs that OneTab creates. That would really help my productivity increase.
- 來自 Stephan，4 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Fantastic App
But has 1 fatal bug.
I tried to restore 12 Tabs. It only restored 2.
No error Message or anything.
The other 10 Tabs are now lost forever. Please look into that.
Would get 5 Stars otherwise
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15135020，4 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分It's great, but doesn't remember what container a tab belonged to. So it restores tabs to the default container, which has lesser privacy.
A dark more would be great (or support Dark Reader).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16670192，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I decided to use OneTab and it seemed to word, BUT when I went to open the tabs they were NOT THERE!
I would not this software unless you want to LOOSE all your tabs!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13839236，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Your plugin killed almost all my tabs. I had about 130. After click on link 'Restore all' were restored only 4. Then I'm tried to restore them all with Ctrl+Shift+T it helped me to restore another 20 tabs. And that's all. OneTab by default delete it history after 'restore' tabs as you know. I'm furious....
- 來自 Neil Sinclair，4 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分i'm always downloading recipes, opening each individual dish in its own tab. it slowed my pc down, sometimes crashing firefox, more often just causing lags. thanks to onetab, i'm able to keep all my successes and not-so-successfuls organized and available the next time someone makes a request. and no more lags! <3
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14398247，5 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Their description:
"Information about your tabs is never transmitted.
...except with the 'share as a web page' feature.
...oh, and with Google."
Yeah I can totally see how "information about my tabs is never transmitted", because as we all know, sharing things with Google is as good as not sharing them at all.
Come on guys, Google will only know exactly which sites you visit. Not which specific file you're looking at. Don't be so picky.
What a load of absolute BS.