- 來自 MrEd，2 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I found this solution to my browser sucking up resources about a year or so ago.
I run/allow it in private browsing mode, never an issue!!!!!
I have never had an issue until today!
Firefox now opens two windows instead of one as of tonight when I get home 3-5-21.
Disabling extension fixes it, enabling reproduces it.
Using Archlinux - EndeavourOS - 86.0 (64-bit)
KDE Plasma Desktop
- 來自 Ouro Tayuun，2 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Extension desperately needs better handling of Private windows. OneTab will not on load Private windows, even if given permission to run on them.
Additionally, it can attempt to open itself in an already open private window when selecting "Display OneTab", resulting in a mostly blank but completely useless page.
Finally, left clicking the OneTab icon in the browser toolbar saves all tabs in the current window to OneTab, then closes the window without asking for confirmation. While I do not believe this to be *good* behavior in principle, it's also worth noting that the top option in the menu when *right* clicking the icon is "open OneTab", and it'd be reasonable to expect that to be the default, left click behavior.
Ideally, I'd like OneTab to understand the difference between a private tab/window and a normal tab/window, or at the very least include a "restore/open tab(s) in a private window" option. Hell, failing that, I'd accept a version that commits to the private browsing sandbox: onetab saves you tabs in a private tab/window, and closing out your private session completely wipes it.
In short: addon falls short if your, uh, heavy memory usage tabs are in private browsing windows, suffers from some minor interaction woes, and could use some options to better define its behavior (specifically that left-click on toolbar issue and auto-closing windows (would like option to keep window open with sole OneTab tab open, for example))
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前Thanks for taking the time to make a detailed report. You're right, we had not tested private window interactions enough with this latest release. We've just fixed this in the latest 1.51 release.
We have long wondered whether we'd be over-complicating things to allow tabs to be restored (either individually or as a group) into a private browsing window. So far we have decided not to over-complicate the user interface with private window options, but please do let us know the scenarios in which you would find it useful to restore tabs to a private window, so that we can re-think the trade-off between UI complications and this functionality.
- 來自 DreamPhreak，2 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Reinstalled firefox. All my other plugins' options got synced and restored seamlessly, but i seem to have lost all of the tabs I had in this addon. I understand that this data is stored locally only, but it would have been nice if there was backups or something built-in.
- 來自 Sylvano，2 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Hi! First of all, your extension is perfect and really helps me every day! But could you implement a simple night mode ? Actually that's the only thing OneTab is missing :)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13744747，3 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very useful extension! Has been very reliable and saves me from constantly emailing links to myself to "visit later".
Suggestion: Would be wonderful if you could specify which open tabs should be added to OneTab, as opposed to sending ALL open tabs to OneTab.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16694599，3 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Nice tool, but i missig a chance to group my tabs.. after starting addon my list contais more than 80 Tab . Thats nice but without any chance to order by categories.
some of my tabs are needet for read later or redraw .. ff speed increases realy because of much less memory needed but the list is confusing.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16674063，3 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Would be a really useful extension if it didn't crash repeatedly. It doesn't crash very often, but you can almost guarantee it will be when you really need it.