- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16674063，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Would be a really useful extension if it didn't crash repeatedly. It doesn't crash very often, but you can almost guarantee it will be when you really need it.
- 來自 Bryce，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I also want to warn potential/current users of OneTab sharing your data to Google when you use the "share as web page" feature
開發者回應張貼於 4 個月前Hi Bryce, this is a popular misconception. If you share some links as a web page, that can only show up in Google if you link to that page from another web site. If you don't publicly link to it, the page will not turn up in search results.
- 來自 s20，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Really great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- 來自 VM，4 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I found the almost perfect replacement for Firefox's (before v.57) TabGroups. OneTab fully closes the tabs and reloads the websites on restoring the tab. However, if this is what you need, OneTab works wonderfully.
- 來自 Fredrik，5 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分To the latest one-star rating stating that this extension shares your tabs online for everyone to see, that is just wrong, and plain stupid thinking. You didn't care to read the "About this extension" text beforehand?
They clearly state in the Privacy Assurance:
Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to either the OneTab developers or any other party. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. We use Google's favicon generator to retrieve favicons for each domain in your list, but only the domain name is used and the full URL is never disclosed.
To continue my review; this is a great extension being able to optimize the performance of any computer (at least my mid-to-high range desktop and mid range laptop). I have this extension working in all my browsers, and it's a dream to see my computer going silent once it's idling.