- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15089262，2 小時前The service has been declining in quality for a while, and I'm now locked out of my account and had to set up a different password manager because multifactor authentication stopped working.
First they removed the ability to use the mobile app from free accounts, then I couldn't get the LastPass Authenticator to log in anymore, and now multifactor authentication for LastPass fails through my other authentication app too...
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16358325，3 天前I've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Shajirr，4 天前Do not install update 220.127.116.11, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13027013，6 天前Update 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Brian，6 天前The most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jim Rockford, P.I.，8 天前I just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 ben_393，9 天前Sadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 jzniu，11 天前Not sure why this addon keeps opening new tab rather than filling up forms on the current tab. Not sure if something became broken, due to configuration mistakes, or bug in new updates.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17665408，16 天前Latest update breaks login; can no longer autofill passwords or forms. Attempting to select autofill from icon launches site url. Pretty much completely useless and broken now.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15758055，24 天前Doesn't work with LastPass Authenticator so you are stuck in a loop of sign-in, authenticate, didn't work, log-in. Tells you to update your browser extension.