- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 kazerniel，17 天前Used LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nate，23 天前Loved it before the UI update. Now it looks better but won't save passwords. You had one job...
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14981870，1 個月前messy, buggy, and have a lot of issues. Nobody at work seems to like it, some tries to go along with it and some are using workarounds since we are forced to use it at work.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 mojito，1 個月前I pay for this and since it updated the extension is garbage. I have a password manager with my Bitdefender, think i'll use that and cancel Lastpass...
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 gargeug，1 個月前This latest update in mid Jan 2023 was horrible. Looks good but functions like garbage. I had to roll back to v184.108.40.206 and disable auto-updates to be able to use it as it won't recognize you have a password for a site, even when you search for it, but will in v220.127.116.11. Shame because I actually pay them to use this service.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 rgdudley，1 個月前Since mid 2022 this extension does not work on firefox. Lastpass extensions for other browsers work fine. Workaround is to go to lastpass website and login there. Last Pass needs to fix this.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 jbaltagi，2 個月前Cette application depuis deux ou trois semaines est une catastrophe. Elle se met à jour sans le signaler et c'est de pire en pire. Vivement que l'on récupère ses mots de passe on qu'on aille voir ailleurs. Et en plus c'est payant.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13368081，2 個月前The extension has a poor UX compared to its competitors. It also randomly lose data such as OTP keys.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 SteveTheBoater，2 個月前Wow a real stinker of an update last week, and I see I'm not alone in this view. I use it primarily on a site that manages addresses and it is constantly offering to paste and save addresses, even though I have disabled this feature mutiple times. It is intermittently not showing my passwords or is failing to paste them in if I select them. Can I revert to the previous release?
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13363699，2 個月前Whatever / whenever the most recent update was broke the extension in Firefox. Opening the vault does nothing but bring a white embedded window without anything in it besides the logo. Search is also broken... basically the extension is non functional. I pay for LastPass and without a functional browser extension it makes me wonder why.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17747943，2 個月前Version 18.104.22.168 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 DrivenByHim，2 個月前The new update is pretty, but breaks workflows. Someone in design obviously does not use the addon. Alphabetical sorting is now broken (thanks for that, it's terrible) and form-fills aren't properly contextual. Each update gets worse. Get your act together or you're going to lose another multi-year customer.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 kae，2 個月前Unfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 ddddqqqq，2 個月前I was using LastPass for a long time. But ever since it was purchased by Logmein it's been going downhill. Shame on the original developer that sold if off!
The final nail in the coffin for me was when they lost all of our data in Dec of 2022. So if you are a LastPass user - run! On top of that you will have to change all of your important passwords because this company could not keep our data safe.
I'm switching away as soon as I can.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Martin Egger，2 個月前a major letdown with recent hacks and lock of comms, getting rid of it
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17725212，2 個月前Not bad if you can deal with them being hacked all the time. I put up with it for 2 years as a premium user. I've now completely deleted my vault and cancelled my subscription, on to Bitwarden!
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rob Hall，3 個月前Extension stopped working in the last 6+ weeks. It used to be great, but the FIREFOX extension NO LONGER WORKS. The dialog windows that pop up from the menu bar extension icon open TOO LARGE to allow clicking on the dialog answers. The install when done does NOT open to your LastPass vault. I really want to use Firefox, but this is driving me into using EDGE and CHROME instead.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mrantz，3 個月前I was on the verge of going Premium with LastPass, and I thank the stars I didn't. I don't know if the people at LastPass were distracted by the repetitive data breaches they've had over the last several months, or if they've fired all the good coders, but this last release or 2 have really JACKED UP THEIR PRODUCT !!! I've been using the FireFox addon for LastPass for well over a year, and honestly, never really had a problem until the last month or so. Anyways, I'll give LastPass some time to get this sorted out before I decided to move on to another product. I think they deserve the chance, but up to now it's been a pretty good product. See everyone elses comments as well. LastPass is a liked product, but seriously, the bugs that have been been approved and released into production - I gotta believe there was little to NO TESTING AT ALL, because some of these bugs are just so much in your face, you couldn't miss them. DO BETTER LASTPASS !!! DO BETTER !!!
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 arst，3 個月前Had been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Eldon Williams，4 個月前Switching to Firefox from Chrome,
autofill is completely broken currently.
Will give a 5 star if fixed, I loved LastPass on Chrome.