- 评分 4 / 5来自 Zeeshan Ali Qureshi，1 个月前Great addon, but it would be awesome if the size of a sidebar could be increased. Currently, it’s too small.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Kap Finegy，2 个月前Features I would like to see soon:
1. Add navigation, sorted by importancy:
1.1. Back button - Either own back button in Side View or somehow switch focus from main window to Side View. Working backspace and 3rd mouse key would be idel, after sidebar got focus.
1.2. Possibility to write a web-site address
2. Drag&Drop a bookmark from bookmark bar to Side View
3. Open page from Side View in main window.
4. Make Side View resizable. Now it's only 28% of full screen width. I guess this could be done by UserChrome.css but for some reason it's not loading in my Firefox.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 JohnBJ，3 个月前Wide monitor support, Please allow side view resize to any size of user choice, many have a wide monitor and max width is too small
- 评分 4 / 5来自 thatguy，7 个月前it works pretty well but there should be short cut to access it quickly and adjustable size should be more .
- 评分 4 / 5来自 GODIE，8 个月前The idea is great, but 540px as max width of the sidebar makes this extension useless for me. What's the problem to remove this limit? x2
- 评分 4 / 5来自 michel，1 年前Nos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- 评分 4 / 5来自 BigWinnz101，2 年前I like the add on but one issue I have is when I have instagram.com in the sidebar and am dming someone whenever I hit enter it goes to a new line and doesn't send the message. When i am in normal browser after I hit enter the message sends.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 _L_，3 年前Good plugin; really nice to use with Wa, Fa and Telegram. Problems:
1) Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2) The size of the sidebar is too small and need to be increased when the plugin is installed
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14266657，3 年前Very useful addon but better if it can bookmark the websites for open.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 naason，3 年前I appreciate this add on for securities research although increasing to 50/50 split would make this a five star (not sure the reason with limiting the size).
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Allen Nguyen，3 年前I am excited to learn that FF has this plugin. It ease my browsing experience alot, make it so convenient. But the downside is the sideview width is so limited, or else i wouldn't have anything to complain with this addon
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14777895，3 年前A must-have for me, this is a godsend. Very useful for wide monitors. 4 stars though because I can't extend the width of the side window to more than a fixed width - which seems very arbitrary.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 NotDeveloper，3 年前I see 2 serious problems:
1. If you want to use it for Instagram, but you already use Facebook Container, you will have to login again and again.
2. Now you can not just create a folder for mobile websites and use it in sidebar as before, now you have to use context menu every time you need it. 2-3 clicks instead of 1.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 ImNxtAMess，4 年前Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15303210，4 年前今の所快適です。
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15260456，4 年前Great addon. Some missing option to perfection : some buttons (back, reload) and capability to display more than 25 % width.