- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15032581，5 个月前Sehr gute Idee aber noch ziemlich schwach auf der Brust. Wenn ich mir andere Browser angucke machen die sowas bereits out-of-the-box. Hier ist viel Potenzial drin.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 schmox，1 年前Hello, since this extension didn't receive an update in three years, I assume it's not longer maintained. I will still give my thoughts and wishes for the future.
The extension works technically flawless and is great to check the mobile look of a website quickly. But it's not really working as a separate browser instance, because links don't open in the sidebar, but as a normal tab. The Vivaldi browser has a proper surfing experience in it's side panel and I love it for quickly checking something on Wikipedia and not having to open a whole new tab for it.
So here's what I would love to see:
1. Some kind of bookmarking/homepage capability, so I can open my favourite side bar pages quickly.
2. Links opening within the side bar, not as a tab.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but at least I can give my feedback on it. The extension is still a great idea and works for what it is at the moment.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 EnriqueGeek，2 年前good addon but it has some problems:
1 Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2 the resize of panel is necessary on many pages for example whatsapp, telegram
3 do not reload the web pages in the panel, it is harmful that it reloads every time you open the panel
- 评分 3 / 5来自 grumpy，2 年前The icon is misleading. I thought it was a means to have a split view, which I would love. By showing the '2nd' window in a side view you cannot compare the two views, since for most sites the phone interface kicks in, due to the prevalent responsive design. (a developer feature - not a user feature - which is quite confusing to most users)
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13874864，3 年前Works well, but could use a button to unload the current site.
Also, pls unlock the max sidebar width.
For ppl with ultrawide monitors that could be a nice alternative to multiple FF winows.
I'd change my rating to 6/5 immediately.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 josemazcorro，3 年前Cool!! I normally use two web-browser side by side... I still think is better option, but sometimes sites get really small when I squeeze the windows, so I switch to mobile view, but pitifully there is no extension to make this by tab and I have to constantly switch the views. Your extension could be a solution for me, if it just had an address bar.. hehe... but I guess other people are looking to put more info in one screen. Anyways it seem great! thanks man
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Matt GD，3 年前Great and useful addon, I just wish we could increase to 50% the width of the side view and could go back or forward on the current page as well as freely browse to different websites which are not necessarily in the current tabs
- 评分 3 / 5来自 rn_，3 年前could be better if this could be like what tile tabs used to be before quantum also if i could put it at the bottom
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15495280，3 年前Love the concept, but really needs to expand up to 50% in order to be useful. Also, clinking links in the sidebar bar page will actually change the main page, which took some time to wrap my head around. Hope it goes native!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Paul Hook，3 年前Handy but limited. Allowing wider view (50% instead of 25% of window) would help a lot. Too many web pages are not optimized for mobile view and are not readable when limited to 25% side bar (PDFs opened in browsers, for example). That's available with Tile Tabs WE, but it would be nice to have in Side View to not have to guess how a particular page is going to behave, choose which extension to use, test it, find it's not the right choice, close, choose the other one, etc.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15148469，4 年前Okay But when wanting to have Youtube it misses a portion of the video it will not fit, please do something about this for max stars.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14722682，4 年前Useful but I can't expand it to more than about 25% of my Mac Powerbook screen. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 korkythecat，4 年前How can I reload the side view without going to the main tab to reload. Seems a bit pointless having to do that.