评分 4 / 5来自 GODIE，6 个月前
The idea is great, but 540px as max width of the sidebar makes this extension useless for me. What's the problem to remove this limit? x2
- 评分 5 / 5来自 8yte，17 小时前I Love what this does. It is actually a very simple concept - but keeping your calendar or a cloud or mail acc handy on your sidebar shortens my workflows extremely.
I wish they would continue working on it, since I have seen that the last update was in 2018 :/
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Daniel W，7 天前Can't even resize to 50% of the width. Why is it so hard to have functional side-by-side tabs? Can't even enable it in MS-Edge because I can't open edge://flags and I cba trying to fix it
- 评分 5 / 5来自 A:uxer，23 天前For any one want to remove the width limitation: https://superuser.com/questions/1276800/customize-the-maximum-width-of-the-firefox-sidebar
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15334684，25 天前Very useful to the browsing experience, great addition to an already exceptional browser!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 JohnBJ，1 个月前Wide monitor support, Please allow side view resize to any size of user choice, many have a wide monitor and max width is too small
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15166984，3 个月前Remove the width limit and allow changing the zoom level on the sidebar please.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Andrewski，4 个月前Yup.. this takes up 10-20% of your screen making this utterly useless. WHY would ANYONE make this garbage tool. I can see the use of this for stock tickers.... maybe... that's about it.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17151922，5 个月前An extremely useful tool, similar to Vivaldi's "Tab Tilling" function but inferior, because it is extremely limited and the size of the window is exaggeratedly small, still, it fulfills its function and I hope Mozilla will update this add-on again.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15032581，5 个月前Sehr gute Idee aber noch ziemlich schwach auf der Brust. Wenn ich mir andere Browser angucke machen die sowas bereits out-of-the-box. Hier ist viel Potenzial drin.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 thatguy，5 个月前it works pretty well but there should be short cut to access it quickly and adjustable size should be more .