- 评分 5 / 5来自 Eon，5 个月前Firstly, big thanks to the creator for this addon.
Secondly, I have to admit I don't use it in the intended way but rather as a workaround on sites attempting to block adblockers. Specifically Twitch. I don't know how it seems to work, but Twitch will block me from watching streams with an adblocker by giving me an error 90% of the time.
I started using this to circumvent it. For some reason, opening the stream in this side tab will FORCE streams to load in the main tab 100% of the time. Thank you, because without this I'd not be able to watch twitch with adblockers.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Chad B.，5 个月前A good idea, but doesn't go far enough. Should let me resize the window to whatever size I want. Also, there is no way to get the URL of a page in the sidebar if I've navigated away from the page I started on. Should be an option to pop/open the sidebar back into a normal tab if needed.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 VILYAM，5 个月前Для увеличения боковой панели
1. откройте about: config в Firefox и установите для параметра toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets значение true
2. Меню Firefox -> Справка -> Информация для решения проблем -> Папка профиля -> Открыть папку, создаём папку Chrome
3. В папке Chrome создаём текстовый документ и вставляем в него текст
max-width: none !important;
min-width: 0px !important;
Сохраняем и переименовываем в userChrome.css
4. Перезагружаем браузер и радуемся неограниченной регулировкой размера боковой панели.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Kap Finegy，8 个月前Features I would like to see soon:
1. Add navigation, sorted by importancy:
1.1. Back button - Either own back button in Side View or somehow switch focus from main window to Side View. Working backspace and 3rd mouse key would be idel, after sidebar got focus.
1.2. Possibility to write a web-site address
2. Drag&Drop a bookmark from bookmark bar to Side View
3. Open page from Side View in main window.
4. Make Side View resizable. Now it's only 28% of full screen width. I guess this could be done by UserChrome.css but for some reason it's not loading in my Firefox.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 8yte，8 个月前I Love what this does. It is actually a very simple concept - but keeping your calendar or a cloud or mail acc handy on your sidebar shortens my workflows extremely.
I wish they would continue working on it, since I have seen that the last update was in 2018 :/
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Daniel W，8 个月前Can't even resize to 50% of the width. Why is it so hard to have functional side-by-side tabs? Can't even enable it in MS-Edge because I can't open edge://flags and I cba trying to fix it