- 评分 5 / 5你好，我在Gesturefy扩展中发现它的更改标签页行为不会闪一下。
- 评分 5 / 5This is the only thing I was missing with TMP not working in Quantum, and this extension solves the problem for me without having to use bloated TMP. Thanks a lot.
- 评分 5 / 5Perfect extension to manage viewing order of opened tabs.
- 评分 4 / 5Great add-on does what it says.
- 评分 5 / 5ThankYouThankYouThankYou! I've been searching for multiple addons to replace some of the functionality from TMP and this helps tremendously!
- 评分 5 / 5Before Firefox turned to crap, most necessary features were contained in Tab Mix Plus. Now people have to scrape them piece by piece. This is one of those pieces, neat, useful and well done (insofar as the current broken and buggy system allows).
- 评分 5 / 5It is a very useful add-on that makes my browsing experience far better. I wish such customisation was built-in to Firefox.
- 评分 5 / 5Works as expected. I'm very happy now.
- 评分 5 / 5it's works on FF 57.0.3.Thanks !
- 评分 4 / 5Generally works fine but flashing, when switching from a tab selected by default, sometimes can be really annoying.
And if the default selection is taken from a youtube's tab, it still starts playing the video.
I understand that most likely FF doesn't provide any better way to do this in the moment but that's an issue nevertheless.Yes, there is no better way. There is a related active Firefix request: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1419947 . I hope the solution 2, which allows extensions to override the default switching, can be accepted.
- 评分 1 / 5no way to configure the addon? where are the options?! "After installing you can configure this extension by clicking Preferences/Options of it in the Add-ons Manager. The buttons represent the order of preference: e.g. if "left tab" is at the top and "last accessed tab" is the second, after closing the current tab it will try to select the left tab, and then the last accessed tab (if there is no tab on the left). Click the up and down icons to modify the order."
nope not true and there's a typo that doesn't make any sense "clicking Preferences/Options of it in the Add-ons Manager." of it in? whats that supposed to mean
new version wont install on ff56 and beta version is bugged such that i cant open the addon manager from the toolbar button have to use bookmark as a workaroundIt means "in the Add-ons Manager, this addon's line, click Options." This opens the addons' detail page, and the options are under the description. If the options are not shown, refresh the page.
I just tested 2.0rc4 on Firefox 56.0.1, and the addon manager toolbar button works. As a Firefox-Quantum-compatible extension, this extension has no ability to block the browser's built-in features such as the addon manager button.
- 评分 5 / 5非常感谢！
- 评分 5 / 5Restoring closed tabs doesn't work correctly (the restored tab position is incorrect) if https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-tabs-next-to-current/ is also enabled.
Correction: "Open Tabs Next to Current" extension is responsible for the bug.
- 评分 5 / 5抱歉我总算是找到修改地方了，麻烦下次把选项修改提示做明显一点，谢谢
- 评分 1 / 5doesn't work, left tab is always selected regardless of settings
- 评分 5 / 5需要在选项里面勾掉里面的复选框才好用