评分 4.6 / 5
4.6 / 5 星
- 来自 shine，1 年前评分 5 / 5非常好的扩展，但是稍有不足，是否能有如下操作：
上述的操作只有旧版的tab_utilities_fixed能够做到(1 关闭选取未读亲属标签页，2 上次选取的标签页）。希望能更加完善。谢谢！
- 来自 Axel_Marley，1 年前评分 5 / 5Great addon!
Bug: when I try (using address bar) to select the tab that is already opened (by entering url or name of opened tab to the address bar), I'm switched to the last selected tab instead of switching to the tab that I've selected in the address bar.
1. open any site
2. in separate tab open another site
3. switch to the tab from step 2
4. create new tab and start typing (in address bar) url or name of the tab from step 1
5. select tab from step 1 in the list of suggestions (in address bar) and click on it or press enter
actual result: I'm switched to the tab from step 2
expected result: I should be switched to the tab from step 1 (as I've selected it in the address bar)
开发者回应发布于 1 年前Known problem - https://github.com/jingyu9575/select-after-closing-current/issues/4
Unfortunately it is a Firefox issue and cannot be resolved in extensions. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1405262
There is a workaround "Disable if the closed tab is a newly created about:newtab" that makes it behave differently.
Update: Please check the compatibility option on v4.2.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14682199，1 年前评分 4 / 5Choosing Last accessed tab and Skip hidden works great most of the time. It goes back to the previous active tab without reloading it. Seems like this should be the default Firefox behavior, but isn't for some reason. Skip hidden is needed with the Simple Tab Groups add-on to avoid switching tab groups unexpectedly.
Bug: In FF 65, select Left tab doesn't work if the browser has just been started. It always defaults to the right tab.
- 来自 TheLittlePrince，2 年前评分 3 / 5Works as expected, but...: Configured to activate left tab. After closing tab it shows for a moment another tab before activating left tab. Very unpleasant and tires the eyes. If add-on is disabled then activating relevant tab after closing a tab works nice and without such glitches.The tab that Firefox selects by default may be selected and shown briefly. This is because Firefox 57+ compatible extensions cannot access Firefox's internal working, so the browser's default selection cannot be prevented. This extension can only fix it afterwards.
This is being worked on by a Firefox contributor, and hopefully it will be fixed in Nightly soon.
- 来自 gpm，2 年前评分 5 / 5This add-on does exactly what I was looking for.
Kind of shame on Mozilla to have an add-on needed for that, it should be built in and configurable by the user.
The default behavior (activate right tab after closing current) is just nonsense and bothered me much.
I'm glad I've found this, thank you!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14349265，2 年前评分 3 / 5I have issue with this addon working together with Simple Tab Groups (by Drive4k).
Occasionaly, when switching between tab groups, last selected tab (I mean current active tab) "moves" to switched group and "stays" there as last tab.
I was unable to reproduce this reliably to find exact cirquimstances.
Disabling either of these two addons of course removes the issue.
Update: I have figured this issue out.
When I switch from group A to group B and then right away close active tab in this B group - I am switched back to A group. That works like it should be: last active tab becomes that one in A group.
But if I switch back to group B again - then any active tab from A "moves" to group B.
Disabling your addon resolves this issue.I reported this issue to Simple Tab Groups, and the developer has fixed it in v3.3.2.
Edit: v3.3.3 seems to have this problem again. I have reported the regression.
Edit: v3.3.4 fixed it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14295439，2 年前评分 5 / 5This addon lets you correct one of Firefox's bigger usability problems: the unpredictability of which tab will be selected when you close a tab. It also does so with the minimum necessary permissions, which in an age of spying browser addons is something to appreciate.
Firefox keeps some internal info about which tabs are 'children' of 'parent' tabs, and depending whether you have clicked around in the tab bar or not, may choose to activate some 'peer' of the closing tab rather than one adjacent to the closing tab. But this information is not communicated to the user at all, the tab bar appears to be just a list of tabs! I'm fairly technically literate and I find this behaviour stunningly confusing, I can only imagine how frustrating this must be to less technical users. I'm not even sure that this description of how it works is 100% right, and I've spent some time looking into it!
In my opinion, Firefox's closing order for tabs without parent-child relationships (selecting the tab to the right) is also wrong. When you open a new tab, it is opened on the right. It only makes sense that closing a tab would select the tab to the left, taking you back toward where you began. The fault doesn't lie entirely with Firefox though, this is also Chrome's behaviour, and the Firefox team must feel much pressure to keep their interface consistent with the competition to make switching easy.
But I digress. These are small user interface issues, but minor details like this can have major impact on the user experience. Kudos to the author for making this extension.
The only flaw is that, when configured to select the tab to the left, there is a brief flash where the tab to the right is selected before switching to the tab to the left. I presume that this is due to a limitation of the current extension API, where the extension reacts to the tab closed event after the tab is gone and Firefox has already made its default next tab selection, and that nothing can be done to fix it. Unfortunate, but not a deal breaker!
Users who care about tab opening behaviour are also encouraged to check out an about:config option added in Firefox 60, which positions new tabs to the right of the opening tab (instead of to the right of the current peer tabs, or at the end of the tab strip entirely):
browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13476147，2 年前评分 1 / 5None of these add-ons works without activating the right tab when the active tab is closed. Also you can see the change from the right to the left tab at almost every close of the active tab.It is because the current version of Firefox does not allow that.
Things are getting better; a Firefox contributor ryan.hendrickson is working on improving Firefox's APIs. Once it is ready, probably in Firefox 65 (2019-01-29), extensions can fix this problem.