- 来自 Firefox 用户 14684176，6 个月前评分 5 / 5Excellent add on but finding it hard to configure it to use the way I want.
Could anyone suggest please how I achieve the following?
If I have a tab open and from which if it spawns another focused tab (when using drag/drop links or drag text searching), then after closing it, it should focus the last tab (original parent tab). If I select tab manually, then after closing it, it should select the right adjacent tab.
- 来自 linlu，9 个月前评分 5 / 5This extension does exactly what I needed it to do. Switch to the tab I was on before I opened a link in a new tab from that previous tab. Up until now, having Firefox simply go to the tab on the right was aggravating. Firefox should by design or at least configuration, go back to the previous tab. Thank you jingyu9575 for developing this extension!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13461668，10 个月前评分 5 / 5I finally find my favorite tab extension. It's hard to find. I feel this extension week point is it's name. It doesn't have the word "tab". I hardly find this extension word search by "tab open", "tab order", "tab control" etc.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5813178，1 年前评分 5 / 5TL;DR: Hell yeah, thank you so much for this addon!
Several years ago I had an addon which also reopened the last opened tab, when closing, but at some point it wasn't compatible anymore. Think it was the google toolbar. You get so addicted by such a minor functionality, but only if you experience it. Like the red pill of the matrix. Often tried to write it myself, but some weird behaviour robbed my motivation, dunno. Thanks!
- 来自 Wobbly，1 年前评分 5 / 5Brilliant add-on.
Would it be possible to add some wildcard functionality to the Exclusion handling? To handle URLs that have variable elements, like sessionIDs etc.?
Another suggestion - is it possible to add a Skip pinned tabs option?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12193918，2 年前评分 5 / 5Edit: a conflict with another extension caused unreliable behaviour. Once I disabled it, things are working as expected. Developer was very helpful in finding the root cause.
开发者回应发布于 1 年前I've been investigating, but haven't reproduced this issue yet.
Please update the extension, set Operating mode to v4 and see if it improves.
Edit: Are you using the UnloadTabs extension? A conflict was found with its "prevent Firefox from loading unloaded Tabs" option.
- 来自 Mesqalito，2 年前评分 5 / 5This is exactly what I was looking for. Although it has a lot of options - the crucial is "Last accessed tab" on close. And it comes preselected by default - no need to tune up anything. Neat!
P.S. Works well with Tree Style Tab.