- 评分 4 / 5来自 mr. sparkle，2 年前Doesn't work correctly if you're using UnloadTabs. You can use another addon called "Unload Tab from Context Menu" and then it's fine.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 David Hull，3 年前I find the default Firefox behavior really annoying and this extension fixes it for me. I used to get this functionality as part of the Tab Mix Plus extension but unfortunately it doesn't work with newer versions of Firefox.
There seems to be a conflict with another extension that deals with tabs, the Unload Tabs extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/unload-tabs/). With that extension enabled, this extension only works sporadically. If this extension doesn't work for you I would try disabling any other extensions that deal with tabs and see if that fixes the problem.
Original review: Doesn't work reliably under Firefox 77. Often the configured tab is briefly selected, then Firefox switches to the tab to the right of the closed tab. But I love the idea!
开发者回应发布于 3 年前I've been investigating, but haven't reproduced this issue yet.
Please update the extension, set Operating mode to v4 and see if it improves.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12267115，3 年前It was hard for me, to find out how it works. It would have been easier, it the column "relation" were on the left position und the column "Positon" were right of it. So I would have known, that Relation is the main criteria.
If you add some examples to the description, the configuration would be much easier, to understand.
With a better description I would have rated 5 stars.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14682199，4 年前Choosing Last accessed tab and Skip hidden works great most of the time. It goes back to the previous active tab without reloading it. Seems like this should be the default Firefox behavior, but isn't for some reason. Skip hidden is needed with the Simple Tab Groups add-on to avoid switching tab groups unexpectedly.
Bug: In FF 65, select Left tab doesn't work if the browser has just been started. It always defaults to the right tab.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Nartren，5 年前Generally works fine but flashing, when switching from a tab selected by default, sometimes can be really annoying.
And if the default selection is taken from a youtube's tab, it still starts playing the video.
I understand that most likely FF doesn't provide any better way to do this in the moment but that's an issue nevertheless.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Yes, there is no better way. There is a related active Firefix request: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1419947 . I hope the solution 2, which allows extensions to override the default switching, can be accepted.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13381213，5 年前Where is the "Preferences of it in the Add-ons Manager" you refer to? I have installed successfully the add on but I cano not fine the settings anywhere, in the adons manager when I click options I just get the basic info
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12698049，6 年前This should receive five stars for functionality and simplicity. However, the selected tab switches erratically when clsing the last tab of a node with Tree Tabs. (I guess I'm being a little picky)
开发者回应发布于 6 年前I have downloaded Tree Tabs but cannot reproduce the bug.
In Tree Tabs Settings there is also an option "after closing active tab, activate...", which may cause conflict. Could you try setting this to "let browser handle which tab to activate" and see if it works?
If the problem still exists, open an issue here:
Please share your settings and steps to reproduce e.g. this extension's setting order is ..., that option of Tree Tabs is ... , open tabs in this way ... , and when closing tab ..., I expect ... activates but ... activates instead. Thank you!