评分 4 / 5
4 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13890061，2 年前评分 1 / 5Doesn't appear to work in Android version. No instructions about how to use, page loaded when selected doesn't scale for phone page and doesn't respond to attempts to select an option. Seems useless.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13450854，2 年前评分 4 / 5Nice addon, cool customiztaion level, love slow animated loop gif backgrounds
Broken with last update
How to use fix? cant find any files in Profile folder, only Storage. js exist
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13854222，2 年前评分 1 / 5I really love this extension, but why do you need to access my "data for all websites", "download files", "browsing history", "browser activity during navigation"? It totally looks like a spy extension to me.
- 来自 Umhlabelo，2 年前评分 3 / 5While the extension works for the most part, it's very slow if using a custom URL. In addition if you choose to disable the extension for troubleshooting or whatever, when you re-enable the extension it will not appear under options anymore and you can't modify the settings. I hope I can remove it and reinstall.
Be sure to remove the permissions you granted it after configuration using your current home page or changing to custom URL.
It's a good idea and just needs a little more tweaking before ready for prime time.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13840107，2 年前评分 4 / 5Just a little issue... When you click on new tab, this add-on does not focus on the address bar like firefox behavior.
It's little annoying. It still a great add-on that does the job.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13415747，2 年前评分 2 / 5This extension I have defined as home page, this way I can reach it easily by pressing the Home button, or this is what I wanted because it has nothing easy. The URL that starts with "moz-extension://" and ends with "/newTab.xhtml" that I define as the home page changes constantly and there comes a time that does not load with the Home button, having to open a new tab and copy the URL again. With Firefox previous to Quantum it did not happen.
Before you could also reload the thumbnail and now this option is no longer available. Now it loads the miniatures it wants and the rest don't.
Can you fix it?
Sorry for the low rate, but this problem takes away a lot of usefulness. I know it's not your fault but the change to Quantum, but it's the way I have that you look at this query and try to fix it. When it is solved I will rate again with 5 stars.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13094095，2 年前评分 3 / 5When the newtab pop up it will display white background until the extension is loaded, is possible make it faster?
It's not good for eyes when you need to see a white to black flash every single time.