评分 4 / 5
4 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14132289，2 年前评分 3 / 5The one thing about this add on which is CRAP is possibly me. I have no idea how to add a new tile with the URL that I want. IF I knew the way to do this THEN I would be so much happier. The add on itself is actually pretty good once you somehow, gawd knows how, manage to get a tile to link to a URL.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14134031，2 年前评分 1 / 5Installed it (FF 61), it won't start. It tells me to check the config for a DB setting which is true as required and enable cookies (they were). Restarted firefox, it still won't run. Uninstalled this apparently pointless and broken extension.
- 来自 tipar，2 年前评分 4 / 5In general is OK but things could be improved as for example; why the hell if I stop visiting a web—or I just do it sometimes—it does appear before others that I do visit a lot as in "daily basis". That is why I do not give the five but the rest is pretty awesome. A simple ad-don for a simple thing. You can customize everything and from a couple of month you can even make a backup copy of your settings. I will be using this forever.
- 来自 musichem，2 年前评分 4 / 5Found this after FF 60 broke the about:config trick to restore the old new tab page. Thanks! All my tiles show up as blank white placeholders. How can I get this extension to automatically put thumbnails there? Creating them manually is possible but not ideal.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13108554，2 年前评分 5 / 5Thanks for this great addon. Saved me from using the new Firefox layout, which is constantly being forced to me. It seems in FF60 I can no longer restore old layout by using about:config.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14020843，2 年前评分 4 / 5This extension enabled me to get my big tiles back after the update to Firefox 60 botched them.
I like that I can just select to view 3 rows @ 4 columns.
After I replaced the tile previews with small jpg's I created from a screenshot the new tab page loads A LOT faster - it should not be necessary to do this yourself.
But after all that effort I wanted to backup my "new tab" configuration: unfortunately Firefox ALWAYS hangs.
After replacing the tile previews with jpg's it hangs with an incomplete zip of half the original size though.