- 来自 addon_bob，3 年前评分 5 / 5It's awesome and I don't want to live without it.
One day the screen shots for the different websites went away, but I refreshed my firefox profile and they came back.
You can positions things where you want them, and add custom pictures and a background.
It's really nice.
- 来自 S. Ball，3 年前评分 5 / 5Let me put it this way...I would hate being without New Tab Tools! I've made it my home page and new tab page for Firefox on my Macbook Pro. I have a black wood background behind the tabs, which makes the whole page look really nice and is easy on the eyes. I chose a dark background for late night use, but now I use the Flux filter on my Mac to adjust the light temperature according to time of day. I just now thought of that! I'm gonna go change my backround right now. lol Anyway, the tabs look great with any background that works for you, whether picture or solid color. It is all totally customizable, from number of rows/columns, margin/grid size, title text and size, option to pin just what you tell it to or check a box to have it automatically pin visited or recently closed pages, and lock pins to keep them from being moved around or lock page to keep everything the same.
- 来自 Poohs，3 年前评分 4 / 5Still loving this extension BUT although I dont have the "link-click" problem in previous comment, this version does corrupt my start-up page.
My short cut for Firefox includes the URL for my google calandar so when it starts it goes straight to it. With this version of your extension, Firefox starts and you can see the correct URL in the address bar momentarily, but then your extension over-writes it and you get the New Tabs page.
Hardly life changing - I just hit the home button which is also set to my google calandar URL - but proof positive that "you fix one problem, and create another" !
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13566264，3 年前评分 2 / 5With the newest update of New Tab Tools, any time I click on an external link to open the browser, the New Tab Tools page opens instead, and I have to leave that open before I can again click on the external link to open a new page in the browser which actually does go to the link. I assume I am not the only person with this problem and that it will be fixed
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14132289，3 年前评分 3 / 5The one thing about this add on which is CRAP is possibly me. I have no idea how to add a new tile with the URL that I want. IF I knew the way to do this THEN I would be so much happier. The add on itself is actually pretty good once you somehow, gawd knows how, manage to get a tile to link to a URL.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14134031，3 年前评分 1 / 5Installed it (FF 61), it won't start. It tells me to check the config for a DB setting which is true as required and enable cookies (they were). Restarted firefox, it still won't run. Uninstalled this apparently pointless and broken extension.