评分 4 / 5
4 / 5 星
- 来自 André Luiz，3 年前评分 2 / 5Although New Tabs Tools replaces default New Tab on Firefox 57 with a more familiar layout, it doesn't work properly (for my installation, at least: Windows 32bit). I couldn't add new tiles, while the tool keeps on adding websites from navigation history without any prior warning or 'asking for consent' (and there's no option on Configuration tool to set the desired behaviour...). I miss also some kind of 'drag & drop' feature to add tiles / customize the new tab layout, as former versions of Firefox had by default.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13571603，3 年前评分 5 / 5Thank you ! Great job !
- change the links according to the activity (professional, personal, ...)
- can have folders on the page, or tabs to further increase the number of links!
Thank you again !
- 来自 Jean，3 年前评分 5 / 5Enfin une bonne extensions pour les onglets , pour les personnes qui connaisse Tabmix plus , ont s’adapte facilement a ce nouveau mode d'onglet. vous pouvez choisir leur grandeur , clair ,sombre position , facile a comprendre donc pour moi suis ravis de cette extensions que je cherche depuis plusieurs jours . Merci a vous pour ce super travail .
- 来自 Mr. Matt Eastwood，3 年前评分 5 / 5Thanks so much for keeping this up to date and making it work with Quantum. For all those wondering how to make this your home page:
When a new tab is open, click on the text/icon "Extension (New Tab Tools)" on the left of the address bar and drag it over the Firefox home button.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13504940，3 年前评分 1 / 5Doesn't work for me. I followed the instructions it gave me (see below), but I still can't get New Tab Tools to work. I was using Speed Dial Ad On before the Quantam update. Since that Ad On no longer works on the latest Firefox update, I thought I'd try New Tab Tool. Very disappointed that I can't get it to work. I'd appreciate some help in getting this to work or I will have to downgrade back to earlier version of Firefox so I can at least use Speed Dial again.
These are the instructions I followed. I have everything set to these guidelines, but I still can't get New Tab Tools to work:
New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://dc076228-e574-4cbd-a300-a814c6ce7188/.
Go to about:config and check dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true.
You will need to restart New Tab Tools (or just restart Firefox) for these changes to have an effect.
New Tab Tools cannot start if Firefox is set to "never remember history" or "always open in private browsing mode".