评分 4 / 5
4 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13840107，3 年前评分 4 / 5Just a little issue... When you click on new tab, this add-on does not focus on the address bar like firefox behavior.
It's little annoying. It still a great add-on that does the job.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13415747，3 年前评分 2 / 5This extension I have defined as home page, this way I can reach it easily by pressing the Home button, or this is what I wanted because it has nothing easy. The URL that starts with "moz-extension://" and ends with "/newTab.xhtml" that I define as the home page changes constantly and there comes a time that does not load with the Home button, having to open a new tab and copy the URL again. With Firefox previous to Quantum it did not happen.
Before you could also reload the thumbnail and now this option is no longer available. Now it loads the miniatures it wants and the rest don't.
Can you fix it?
Sorry for the low rate, but this problem takes away a lot of usefulness. I know it's not your fault but the change to Quantum, but it's the way I have that you look at this query and try to fix it. When it is solved I will rate again with 5 stars.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13094095，3 年前评分 3 / 5When the newtab pop up it will display white background until the extension is loaded, is possible make it faster?
It's not good for eyes when you need to see a white to black flash every single time.
- 来自 maesehn，3 年前评分 4 / 5It's really nice but there are some problems: it's sad that the extension doesn't load at Firefox startup (the built-in New Tab loads as if there is no extension to replace it). The settings window is a mess, it's really hard to add or modify tiles, it would be better if the user can add and modify them directly in the New Tab page. Also, local files don't load (maybe it's a Quantum limitation?)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13360870，3 年前评分 3 / 5Started out really good, I set up 4x3 panels. Then I wanted to drag a panel and for some reason I managed to make it disappear. Then I wanted to add the lost website back again and now it tries to override one of the existing ones (the purple confirmation frame appears on another panel). But I can't add it any more! I assume it exists already but even when I set everything so that I can see many panels (6x6), it doesn't exist anywhere. Something doesn't work right.
Tip: DO NOT USE DRAG AND DROP BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR PRIOR WORK.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13644773，3 年前评分 2 / 5下の手順通りに設定しても起動できない
New Tab Tools を正常に起動できませんでした。次の手順を試してください:
cookies が無効になっている場合は、moz-extension://299a656a-3d13-45c5-9713-ad8475c7db3a/ を例外に追加してください。
about:config を開き、dom.indexedDB.enabled の値を true に設定します。
これらの変更を有効にするには、New Tab Tools または Firefox を再起動する必要があります。
Firefox が"履歴を記憶させない"または"常にプライベートブラウジングモードで開く"に設定されている場合、New Tab Tools は起動できません。
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13715880，3 年前评分 5 / 5I've been using New Tab Tools for about a year now, but after the Quantum update, I used the legacy version, and as soon as the new update came through, New Tab Tools refused to start. Now, whenever I open a new tab, it tells me that "New Tab Tools couldn't start properly". I've disabled all other Add-Ons, whitelisted it in cookies, set Firefox to Remember All History and made sure my about:config is correct, all to no avail.