评分 4 / 5
4 / 5 星
- 来自 bwp123，1 年前评分 3 / 5"Refresh Firefox" destroys this add on. It was great for me, and I use it every day. Now I have not been able to restore it to my set up or to get it to function. I don't get why Mozilla is so HOSTILE to its users. Mozilla eats the CPU like mad; try to fix it? You get your best add-ons destroyed. This add-ons features should be integrated into Firefox anyway. Why would you not want your dozen or so most frequently used websites easily available? Stupid Mozilla.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14733035，1 年前评分 1 / 5For the second time in a week, this add-on only displayed the first 9 entries of my list of 30 sites. The first time I reinstalled the add-on and everything worked OK. This time, my sites were gone. Sorry guys, not good enough - uninstalling permanently.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14592027，1 年前评分 5 / 5This add-on brings back something similar to the old new-tab that was used before Quantum, with the big squares and snapshots of sites instead of icons, but with more options. Been using it for months without issues.
- 来自 Loquacious1，1 年前评分 5 / 5I love this add on because it allows customization of tiles and links. Lately it's been acting up out of nowhere though and when I click a new tab it comes up blank. I wish it would work like it did for so long, nearly flawless. If there is something I should do to make it work again I hope the developer will post something to help me with it.
- 来自 JHancock，1 年前评分 5 / 5Great app.
Some people have complained they have issues, so here are some fixes:
1. If you don't get thumbnail to show up, go to website, then click on the New Tab Tools -> Capture Thumbnail button. Then reload New Tab.
2. If you want to pin specific pages in specific locations, first unpin all pages, then set them to desired settings by setting the page and title in settings, move them to desired locations if necessary, and lock them (pin them) all in place.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13552796，1 年前评分 2 / 5Somewhat works, but is more of an entry for r/softwaregore than a useful tool.
For example, you can pin items - but if you pin them, the app removes ALL control of where they go, and sends all icons pinned to random, nonsensical locations. You cannot control what order your tiles are in if you want them to be persistent.
To top that off, thanks to the app grabbing random and unrelated history from any point in the past to fill up the screen, it will be filled with irrelevant nonsense if you don't pin items.
Sadly, this is a really poorly thought out app that doesn't function in a useful or even correct way. I only downloaded it to change the home screen background colour, and the app disappointed even me. 2/10 at least it does something I guess?