- 来自 Naki，2 年前评分 2 / 5Что не обновление то новые баги. На смену вечному 'new version available' пришел вечный выбор языка и сломанное автозаполнение. Вы вообще тестируете то что публикуете?
Откатился на 4.31, тогда он еще не был таким бажным. Видимо пора искать замену lastpass'у.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15326108，2 年前评分 2 / 5Would have been 3 stars if anywhere in the plug-in description was mentioned it doesn't work on Firefox for Android. Because devs kept quiet about that, I give 2 stars. I don't like having separate app for my passwords too. Everything has a separate app today and I have tons of apps now and I don't like it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12884248，2 年前评分 2 / 5It "works", but it slows your computer everytime there is a form. If you are a developer that has to test a lot of users and passwords for a single form, it can be slow as hell.
The score would improve a lot if they would allow you to define sites where it should not be enable for. Like how the adblocks addon works.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12986818，2 年前评分 2 / 5It used to be great, but there has been something wrong with LastPass for a while. I have the paid for version and it won't work on FireFox. Hope they get it fixed soon.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12945281，2 年前评分 2 / 5I've downloaded and uninstalled the extension several times, because it won't appear in my toolbar, and won't automatically fill my passwords. I have to go into LastPass, and either get the password or launch from there. It has become a tedious headache.
- 来自 prikolist，2 年前评分 2 / 5Sharing doesn't work in add-on, always says session expired. No way to set a default login for a site if you have multiple ones saved, you can only cycle to next or previous login which will always start at a different login from the list. Would give 5 stars otherwise
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13182715，2 年前评分 2 / 5Recent updates have prevented me from logging on through the extension / add-on, with it asking for permissions that it forgets the next time I open the browser. Or the extension freezes at the login leaving me waiting. I've had to navigate to the LastPass site itself in order to log in and only after that will the extension / add-on function as 'expected', out of frustration I downgraded to the last working version of the add-on / extension (a method I generally advise against!) to avoid the constant run around. I've been a user of LastPass for a good 6-7 years now and I'm seriously considering moving to Bitwarden if this can't be fixed soon.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15241168，2 年前评分 2 / 5what in the actual F is taking so long to fix this add on/extension crap with Firefox? In 2019, waiting this long for a simple fix/update is absolutely unacceptable. Premium user really feeling the love from the company. F-ing unbelievable that this isn't done immediately and back to full, as promised, working order. Half a second from canceling and moving on.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15236274，2 年前评分 2 / 5I have the same problem as reported by User 15212643: Cannot even log in to Last Pass. I get a window instructing me to "accept permissions", but there is no place to be found where I can do exactly that!!! Therefore, at this time (and yesterday and the day before), I cannot even access my passwords!
To log in, I have to right-click the LastPass button, left-click "LastPass" in the drop-down menu, then enter my master password in the dialogue box that opens. Not good, considering I pay a yearly subscription for this!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12663845，2 年前评分 2 / 5I'm so happy to have deleted LastPass after several years of use. I moved to Bitwarden. I more and more disliked LastPass over the time. Its nested browser addon and colorful web vault were a nuisance sometimes, but main concern is that I increasingly felt unsafe with Lastpass. I don't trust them. It's closed source, data stored in the U.S. and no option to run it on-premise (i.e. offline). Now that I made the move away from Lastpass I really feel better and have back the control over my own data.