评分 2 / 5来自 Haiwee，1 年前
Had LastPass a few years ago and had nothing but trouble. Went to Bitwarden and that worked fine until the last win10 update. Went back to LastPass but it unchecks the "Save Username" and "Save PW" and forces both to be input each time. It also can't even remember it's own pw and forces a new one time after time. Support is pretty useless.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 TreadLife，19 小时前Agree with other recent 1 star reviews. The recent update broke the auto filling function. The only very temporary work around I found is to disable and then again enable the extension, then it works properly with fill-able fields for a while.
This really needs to get fixed!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 SamTX，3 天前126.96.36.199 August 5 2022 update with Firefox completely broke the extension functionality. It won't autofill any fields anymore, making is nearly useless.
Please roll back whatever changed to break this, or fix the extension so it works again.
I really do like the new UI and it does seem a LOT smarter as far as suggesting passwords for the site I am on, so that's definitely a plus. But until the main functionality is fixed, 1 star.
Using FF v103.0.2 (64-bit)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17519878，4 天前The most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17519858，4 天前Having been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 S1lentSymph0ny，5 天前Version 188.8.131.52 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 184.108.40.206 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16341077，5 天前I have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17513525，9 天前Rubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Andrew Miller，10 天前Federated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.