- 评分 2 / 5来自 SteveTheBoater，12 小时前Wow a real stinker of an update last week, and I see I'm not alone in this view. I use it primarily on a site that manages addresses and it is constantly offering to paste and save addresses, even though I have disabled this feature mutiple times. It is intermittently not showing my passwords or is failing to paste them in if I select them. Can I revert to the previous release?
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Blake，18 小时前Might be time to leave, as a paying customer this extension is pretty non-functional. That coupled with their recent security breaches should give everyone pause on whether LastPass is the best option going forward
- 评分 1 / 5来自 pandapal，1 天前What have they done?? This plug-in used to work flawlessly; now many of my passwords don't show up & the interface is clunky. I PAY for this software & I expect it to work in my browser. Is LP going to fix this or do I go elsewhere?
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15637397，1 天前sadly a paying customer, lastest update last pass is useless,,, and support, on holiday or what.... time to abbandon ship, remeover automatic renewal, and will look elsewhere in 5 days if they dont get their act running!
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13363699，1 天前Whatever / whenever the most recent update was broke the extension in Firefox. Opening the vault does nothing but bring a white embedded window without anything in it besides the logo. Search is also broken... basically the extension is non functional. I pay for LastPass and without a functional browser extension it makes me wonder why.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Dan Cogan，1 天前I have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16785947，2 天前it gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- 评分 1 / 5来自 branderd，2 天前Since the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 VL，2 天前The update from January 2023 broke much of the functionality of the plugin. Fortunately, another review here mentioned removing and reinstalling, which would have been nice to know. Doing that seems to have at least gotten the plugin working. I will reserve judgement on the UI/UX changes for now. So far, I am a bit grumbly about it, but we'll see.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17747943，3 天前Version 184.108.40.206 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Capricorn1，3 天前Quite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15899547，3 天前I use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17745969，4 天前If LastPass has stopped working for you, remove and reinstall the extension. It fixed it instantly for me.
And if you find that it's worked for you, leave a review telling people to do the same thing, just to keep it at the top of the list until LastPass fixes the problem.
That said, horrible product management by LastPass. Forcing users to reinstall to maintain functionality is insane enough, but not communicating it is basically business suicide.