- 评分 5 / 5来自 emacsomancer，3 个月前It is indeed super lightweight. A nice advantage to being on Firefox, as it's not available elsewhere.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14234915，6 个月前I am looking for an alternative to Tampermonkey. FireMonkey looks promising. However, it does not support importing a .zip created by other managers. Therefore, I use Violentmonkey instead.
I've read https://github.com/erosman/support/issues/236
- 评分 5 / 5来自 John Doe，6 个月前Since the only userscript managers that worked in Firefox Android (beta & nightly through custom collection) are this and tampermonkey, I choose this becase it's open source and more lightweight. Good job
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Falazi，7 个月前This addon is nice, it's pretty simple to write js scripts with it, however I've struggled to write css scripts. I would assume that it shouldn't be too different from normal css, but trying to port my css scripts from stylus to firemonkey hasn't worked. There might be something simple I'm missing but I haven't been able to figure out what it is. I think the css documentation could be improved to make it easier to write css scripts.
开发者回应发布于 7 个月前The userCSS in FireMonkey has 2 sections:
- Metadata block: which is identical to userScript metadata block
- CSS: which is standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Stylus supports other additional code which are not standard CSS. As long as you use standard CSS, there is no issue. You can also post to the support for help and advice.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Usuário FF 17151627，1 年前É uma extensão muito boa para se utilizar tanto na Área de trabalho quanto no Firefox para Android, só não estar funcionando a exportação das configurações da extensão e tradução, quando utilizado no Android.
Somente a importação das configurações funciona no momento.