- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14234915，4 个月前I am looking for an alternative to Tampermonkey. FireMonkey looks promising. However, it does not support importing a .zip created by other managers. Therefore, I use Violentmonkey instead.
I've read https://github.com/erosman/support/issues/236
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Falazi，5 个月前This addon is nice, it's pretty simple to write js scripts with it, however I've struggled to write css scripts. I would assume that it shouldn't be too different from normal css, but trying to port my css scripts from stylus to firemonkey hasn't worked. There might be something simple I'm missing but I haven't been able to figure out what it is. I think the css documentation could be improved to make it easier to write css scripts.
开发者回应发布于 5 个月前The userCSS in FireMonkey has 2 sections:
- Metadata block: which is identical to userScript metadata block
- CSS: which is standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Stylus supports other additional code which are not standard CSS. As long as you use standard CSS, there is no issue. You can also post to the support for help and advice.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Usuário FF 17151627，1 年前É uma extensão muito boa para se utilizar tanto na Área de trabalho quanto no Firefox para Android, só não estar funcionando a exportação das configurações da extensão e tradução, quando utilizado no Android.
Somente a importação das configurações funciona no momento.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 xtance，2 年前How to "adapt" a script for this addon? I installed one script from greasyfork.org to download music from VK. It doesn't work and doesn't show any error messages. (Works fine in Greasemonkey).
I know that addon itself has nothing to do with that particular script, but since it links to greasyfork, I expected to have somewhat compatibility with those scripts.
Maybe there is a setting to allow script to download files? IDK. I thought so but couldn't find..
UPD: thanks for response! Do you mean I should create an issue on github? That script btw: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38614-vk-media-downloader/code
开发者回应发布于 2 年前There are some incompatibilities on some scripts. If you post the issue to the support, I will see how that can be fixed. Often a small change will fix it.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 mmmel4real，4 年前Very nice idea. But it doesn't allow you to install scripts or styles from the main repositories (like greasyfork.org or userstyles.org.) You would have to add them manually by copying and pasting the scripts' text I guess.
I tried importing my scripts from greasemonkey gsm folder but the one I tried (google hit hider) just returned an error.
Also don't know if it supports v4 greasemonkey scripts along with v3?
Looking forward to trying this out when these things are working.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前You can import file/s from your computer by selecting one or more files (no need to copy/paste). All suggestions and requests will be considered. Please try the support site. It supports both v3 & v4 GreaseMonkey functions. There are some minor consideration regarding the include patterns which is explained in the included Help file.
I tested "Google Hit Hider by Domain" and it installs but wont enable it due to include error. FireMonkey uses the dedicated Firefox API and the API doesn't allow wild card TLD (ie http*://www.google.*/*). That has to change in order to be able to run the script.